Lord Sugar's racist tweet

kerser

2 hours ago, DRC said:

This the same guy who lambasted Corbyn about anti-Semitism yeah....yeah!?

And here’s the crux of it. Do I think it’s offensive? Personally, no, but he can’t be a hypocrite complaining about comments/pictures that can be interpreted as anti Semitic, and then make posts like the ones above. Dish out but can’t take it in.

No different from them chinese dvd jokes on here and everywhere else back in the day

cant tweet that tho

• Like 3

4 hours ago, The Infamous said:

Lol not even that deep 

Really? That in 2018 people still see a group of Africans/Blacks and this is what comes to mind, let alone tweet it to your 5,000,000 followers? The stereotypical ignorance that this is what you think of us, and it's "Banter"?

The sooner that dinosaur age group disappear the better life will be. And if you really think it's not that deep go join them. SMH, who raised you?

3 hours ago, Grafter said:

To my view i take offense

They all look the same - offensive

The belittling and denigration of the NATIONAL football team of Senegal. Highly skilled, highly talented, accomplished men. Its a damn disgrace and a total disrespect to that country. I'm offended on their behalf

co-sign 100% pos!!!