Asian peoples view of black people

Da Luv Doc

We have an Asian couple renting next door with the other scallywags living there, their landlords are African

Now we've been here for 21 years, there's a right of way between the two houses which is a communal passage. Before they came my madre has been looking after that place, making sure its been weeded and free from debris so the mice stay away.

When these people moved in they started putting their bins there, so we got onto them about it.

They tried to chat some sh*t thinking my people are uneducated, saying they are lawyers in training, both of them and generally trying it.

In the end my mum simply made them aware of what out freehold states and she sorted the matter out.

Now the big joke thing is between these so called lawyers in training the woman is unemployed and the guy works in Tesco, so when I see him in his uniform the other day I just had to laugh in his face, these days I make sure I visit his till in my work clothes the prick.

The biggest shock is the neighbours want to sell and we are very interested, can get it at discount, will be mad funny when we turn up to take a look around.

• Upvote 3

I don't like to make generalisations, but there's a definite dislike/looking downupon blacks by asians and the asian community, ESPECIALLY the older ones

So my girl is asian, she has a woman who helped raise her who is like a sister to her mum, she's not actually blood, but obviously, she's referred to as aunty. Now her kids (the youngest of which are our age) and my girl and her siblings were real tight when they were young.

This womans daughter recently started seeing a black guy. She kept it hidden from her family for a while but her mum eventually found out, and now her mum and dad are going crazy over it, worst thing is, she used MY girl as an example, saying 'look at how her and cipher turned out, is that what you want?' I'm like :/ we're about to get married, obviously that being the 'turn out' is the worst outcome from her pov

She's also blamed my girl for influencing her to do such things (which isn't true)

Worst part of this is by all accounts this guy isn't down for anything serious (which is marriage) but this is what the girl wants. So she's essentially gone through all this sh*t and nearly been ostracised by her family for no reason.

But yeah this same aunt also advised my girls mother to 'not tell the community' she was with me as it would bring shame upon the family etc

Culture and tradition counts for a LOT in the asian community, and you will find ANYYYYYYYYYY group of people who have very close-knit, tight communities with strong traditions will have the same sort of views

No different with a lot of Africans (who are infact very similar to asians in their views)

Jews

Whites in some areas

It's life

• Upvote 4

Man like Stacks would love a backwards community like the Bangladeshi community.

f*ck off with that.

Martin luther king would be turning in his grave .

Would love to give you a slap for being such an uncle tom

I'm an uncle tom for disapproving a culture that see being light and white as being perfect and who look down on races that have darker skin?

Think he is more likely to agree with me mate.

You want to have a wedding where your wife looks grey, trying to look white? Some pro black supremo you are.....

Your obviously a confused pussyface.

Your a fake bro, a fraud!

Interesting thread title

When is racism justified?

When you get a new Samsung galaxy and it is stolen by a group of males I think you can say f*ck*ng niggers

Or when you are sat on a bus going to work and guy at the back of the bus says praise to Allah and blows himself up u think you can say f*ck*ng pakis

Or when your child is found dead and raped at a bottom of a river you can say f*ck*ng white nonce

Or when you stay up all night working hard on a science project and come 2nd you can say f*ck*ng chink

nah ffs you made me scream at work

Interesting thread title

When you get a new Samsung galaxy and it is stolen by a group of males I think you can say f*ck*ng niggers

Or when you are sat on a bus going to work and guy at the back of the bus says praise to Allah and blows himself up u think you can say f*ck*ng pakis

Or when your child is found dead and raped at a bottom of a river you can say f*ck*ng white nonce

Or when you stay up all night working hard on a science project and come 2nd you can say f*ck*ng chink

nah ffs you made me scream at work

JSKSDJSKJFD

SF

Interesting thread title

looool

• Upvote 1

Interesting thread title

looool

fdfsdgfhgs

lost it

take my work for example, lovely place..very flexible. in my team theres 8 of us, 5 whiteys, me, indian-american, and my manager

manager is a black woman, not a career tight arse either as shes married and 3 kids, was a gymnast who lived in russia

so very down to earth. loves british peeps.

the business support officer who does all the admin and stuff is an asian woman, just a year older than me and constantly having disagreements with the manager. no one else has any problems with her apart from the indian girl. shes nice but tries to come across as to smart, like we're just lucky to have her there. Im sure the main reason for the tension is her not accepting that a black woman is her manager.

today they had another blow out again and she was all in tears. silly to watch tbh, but im sure it stems from that as ive seen lots of it in the NHS too.

She wants a brown child as fashion item

Just bare bullshit.

so You don't think this is true, in any of the cases?

/

in terms of the customer service argument, the asian chicken shop owners bring it on themselves by accepting it.

You cuss "bossman" and he sells You nice fried chicken

whereas:

You cuss the Turkish man in the kebab shop he will probably offer You out / attack You with a kebab nice

You cuss the English man in the chip shop, he will ask You to leave

You cuss the yardie woman in the carribean shop - she cussed You first, just for ordering food, so fair enough, but she still won't have it and won't be serving You.

• 1 year later...