Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan silences the critics

Mr. No Good

f*ck Farrakhan
i ask why to such a statement
Got no time for anyone that played a part in the assasination of Malcolm X. Infact f*ck the NOI.
Na never knew this, how was he involved?
Aided and assisted the CIA.Malcolm had long left the NOI and was basically saying that their teachings where bullshit thus convertin people who he knew from the NOI to full fledge Islam. Ilijah Mohammed (sp) denounced Malcoms actions, plus Farrakhan was always jealous of Malcolms relationship with Ilijah Mohommed when malcolm was a member of NOI.Infact after Malcolm was assasinated the NOI financially supported the families of the men who were convicted of his murder!!Ive always said f*ck NOI and f*ck Farrakhan!!NOI are any misguided Niggers!! (i never use that word to describe my people, but it applies here).
Each to their own, but the two statements in bold are concoxtion of Nitrogen, Oxygen and C02! Allow making simple statements on such a complex topic.This is exactly what man like Malcolm was talking about, when he said the media were trying to split black people by making their leaders publically beef! To call the NOI "misguided Niggers" then big up Malcolm is laughable. Really who was he without them? You yourself just called him "Malcolm X" not Red or Malik El-Shabazz. The Malcolm X era was by far his most potent, and was mandatory in his transition to Malik El-Shabazz. Without the nation Malcolm would have been dead or riding out pen. In regards to your theory of his assassination, I'm assuming you read the Alex Haley book yeah (with or without the missing chapters)? In that same book, Malcolm himself says that the FBI had informants in the NOI, had Malcolms phone bugged, Elijah's phone bugged, and every top minister in the NOI....alie? If Elijah Muhammad or Farrakhan was involved in the murder, they would have died in Jail. You think they would chase mans for that long, then let man get away with murder?Its never about dismissing one person cos you blindly worship someone else. Malcolm was probably the greatest Black leader of all time, but he wasn't perfect himself. The guy called Martin Luther King a House Negro, he laughed at JFK's assassination and his real motive for leaving the Nation were personal, not because he believed their teachings were bullshit. Both Farrakhan and Malcolm can be appreciated simultaneously!
its from someone's first post.. that you know they knwo what there talking about. although zeke ur not wrong to beleive farrakhan had somethign to do with X' s death going by the statements he made. which is always what he's acknowledged.but the FBI had an operation called COINTELPRO which was set up to break down all black radical groups, quibilah shabazz.. malcolm x's daughter also beleived that farrakhan was involved in her dad's death and sought revenge. the same feds you claim he assisted wanted to kill HIM and they were going to frame malcom x's daughter for his death the feds set her up and had audio recording of her...even though most of the talking was by the fbi informant. their whole game plan was to cut down any black man or woman who was rising to be some sort of messiah to unite the black people against the US govt. after malcom's death.. the NOI lost it's significance..there was terrible disunity, as many people believed that NOI killed malcolm and left the group...so the feds were able to kill two birds with one death as such... elijah mohammed and farrakhan were no longer worth being targets... their new target was martin luther king. read some of it here http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html...;pagewanted=alland why does farrakhan have a big problem with the jews and the role they have played in america? its cos so many of the FBI's informants in the darkest days of the FBI under edgar hoover were jewish. and he believes that the "jews" we call jews today.. in israel.. are not even the real jews in the bible.. which is why they have no claim to israel.. so he's anti semite? TRUE semites are africans, arabs, and israelites. so that word is an insult to history when someone calls a black or arab person anti-semite just because he or she says something critical about israel or jews. but thats another thread.

f*ck Farrakhan
Got no time for anyone that played a part in the assasination of Malcolm X. Infact f*ck the NOI.
Aided and assisted the CIA.Malcolm had long left the NOI and was basically saying that their teachings where bullshit thus convertin people who he knew from the NOI to full fledge Islam. Ilijah Mohammed (sp) denounced Malcoms actions, plus Farrakhan was always jealous of Malcolms relationship with Ilijah Mohommed when malcolm was a member of NOI.Infact after Malcolm was assasinated the NOI financially supported the families of the men who were convicted of his murder!!Ive always said f*ck NOI and f*ck Farrakhan!!NOI are any misguided Niggers!! (i never use that word to describe my people, but it applies here).
Each to their own, but the two statements in bold are concoxtion of Nitrogen, Oxygen and C02! Allow making simple statements on such a complex topic.This is exactly what man like Malcolm was talking about, when he said the media were trying to split black people by making their leaders publically beef! To call the NOI "misguided Niggers" then big up Malcolm is laughable. Really who was he without them? You yourself just called him "Malcolm X" not Red or Malik El-Shabazz. The Malcolm X era was by far his most potent, and was mandatory in his transition to Malik El-Shabazz. Without the nation Malcolm would have been dead or riding out pen. In regards to your theory of his assassination, I'm assuming you read the Alex Haley book yeah (with or without the missing chapters)? In that same book, Malcolm himself says that the FBI had informants in the NOI, had Malcolms phone bugged, Elijah's phone bugged, and every top minister in the NOI....alie? If Elijah Muhammad or Farrakhan was involved in the murder, they would have died in Jail. You think they would chase mans for that long, then let man get away with murder?Its never about dismissing one person cos you blindly worship someone else. Malcolm was probably the greatest Black leader of all time, but he wasn't perfect himself. The guy called Martin Luther King a House Negro, he laughed at JFK's assassination and his real motive for leaving the Nation were personal, not because he believed their teachings were bullshit. Both Farrakhan and Malcolm can be appreciated simultaneously!
its from someone's first post.. that you know they knwo what there talking about. although zeke ur not wrong to beleive farrakhan had somethign to do with X' s death going by the statements he made. which is always what he's acknowledged.but the FBI had an operation called COINTELPRO which was set up to break down all black radical groups, quibilah shabazz.. malcolm x's daughter also beleived that farrakhan was involved in her dad's death and sought revenge. the same feds you claim he assisted wanted to kill HIM and they were going to frame malcom x's daughter for his death the feds set her up and had audio recording of her...even though most of the talking was by the fbi informant. their whole game plan was to cut down any black man or woman who was rising to be some sort of messiah to unite the black people against the US govt. after malcom's death.. the NOI lost it's significance..there was terrible disunity, as many people believed that NOI killed malcolm and left the group...so the feds were able to kill two birds with one death as such... elijah mohammed and farrakhan were no longer worth being targets... their new target was martin luther king. read some of it here http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html...;pagewanted=alland why does farrakhan have a big problem with the jews and the role they have played in america? its cos so many of the FBI's informants in the darkest days of the FBI under edgar hoover were jewish. and he believes that the "jews" we call jews today.. in israel.. are not even the real jews in the bible.. which is why they have no claim to israel.. so he's anti semite? TRUE semites are africans, arabs, and israelites. so that word is an insult to history when someone calls a black or arab person anti-semite just because he or she says something critical about israel or jews. but thats another thread.
Very good posting. Shows how f*cked up they are.Slightly off-topic, but its things like this why I look at how the media, especially the news depict black people. To this day, I still believe they are on a mission to break up the black community. I cant tell you why but they deffo do it. Assassinations with gun is bait so they character assassinate and ridicule.I didnt know people didnt know Farrakhan was involved in Malcolm X death. If people knew their history, the place would be so much better and wiser to these media tricks

capre's been graftin for them e-stripes this month
UR HUGGIN BRISCO'S NUTS FOR THAT PSG VACANCY SO U CHOOSE TO RUN INTO THREADS FRAFFING TRYING TO SEND FOR PEOPLE EARNING STRIPES.THE ONLY STRIPES U GONNA GET IS THE LICKDOWN U RECEIVE WHEN U GET BATTERED IN THE RING WHEN U FIGHT.THEN A LION WILL ESCAPE FROM LONDON ZOO AND BORE UP YOUR FAM.HOWEVER I THINK FARRAKHAN IS NUTS... AS ARE NOI.. CHAT sh*t AND ALWAYS TRY COME LIKE MORPEHUS

f*ck Farrakhan
:!: :!: And Ilijah Mohammed had nuff kiddies by teenage girls n sh*t. His son told Malcolm and Malcolm exposed him. And he made a speech after Kennedys death and he was told he wasnt allowed to talk bad about Kennedy. But he kindof did anyways. So yea....they had 2 get rid. So yea I'm with zeke. f*ck the NOI :)

Stuff like that is ridiculous though, you can see how theyre tryin to make him look silly and you can see the racial intentions behind it..its like hes in a court room bein interrorgated..but thats obviously how it was in them days
Totally true, I'm actually reading the Malcolm X autobiography and it just shows/He tells you how absurd the Nation of Islam is, Not one shred of actual Islam in it. The belief system is just mind numbingly stupid, you see this in the book when Malcolm is revealing the beliefs of the NoI and how the White man was created by a 'Scientist' called Magog :lol:, and how they believe one little dude called Fard Wallace is God and Elijah Muhammed is his messenger.It actually got me thinking about Malcolm as a whole but read the book, you learn from his childhood and the sh*t he went through and understand how susceptible he was in believing this crap. His pilgramge to Mecca changed him though and is really what saved his legacy as one of the truly great black leaders out there.
Its Yacoub actually.

• 6 years later...