Jack Wilshere

Guest luckstar

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Wilshere isn't better than Thiago or Verratti

Verratti performance @Camp Nou(away from home) eclipses Wilshere's peformance@Emirates against the same trio

Every thread i go through Porchy is sure to have a gem in it :lol:

The trio Veratti played against was not the Guardiola trio, Wilshere had to deal with Barca when they used to press like lunatics on E, Veratti diealt with the same names but not in the same manner.

Wilsheres performance>>>>

Forum Progress?

• Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

He's actually played well this year but as a team we are better without him. Strange.

hes another cancerous english baller.

its funny cos hes actually a team player but we do better without him and youve got ramsey who plays solely for himself and we tend to win more games with him in the side.

• Downvote 1

He's actually played well this year but as a team we are better without him. Strange.

hes another cancerous english baller.

its funny cos hes actually a team player but we do better without him and youve got ramsey who plays solely for himself and we tend to win more games with him in the side.

Wow

Wilsheres my guy tbh, love it when hes in the side. Couple seasons ago when everyone in the team looked like side men it was Wilshere tryna push the team and he looked like the only one trying

His drive, his passion>>>

Infact I see him as a future captain