Lucid dreaming...

Risky

Off topic but...

I remember being about 3 or 4 I fell out with my 'best friend'. The same night I dreamt that I opened his front door and pissed in his hallway as revenge, one of those fully relieving wiz's that send you a shiver. Did I not wake up to find I'd been wetting the bed the whole time. #ultimatefail.

I commonly have dreams where I'm in the presence of a famous musician/rapper and we'll create a masterpiece together. I cant freestyle in real life, but my mind can instantly develop the sickest bars for the characters of my dreams. I often wake up humming the melodies thinking "Don't forget it you're onto a hit!!" until I return from the morning piss to find it dissolved into a memory.

I've managed a couple times to return to a good dream after being briefly woken up. Many times I've tried to no avail however.

On topic...

I've been on the brink of Lucid dreaming a few times. The last particular time I clocked i was dreaming and actually asked myself "Should I wake up?....nahhhhh" I returned to the scene of the dream briefly but it dissolved away and I was forced to wake up.

• Upvote 1

Woke up this morning after some slightly demonic dream. Didn't want to look at the clock because I knew full well it would be 3am. Looked at the clock and what time was it? 3am.

:blink:

i f*ckin LOVE waking up at 3am, instead of 5mins before my alarm is due to go to. That feeling when you realise you still have hours left to sleep >>>>>>

/

Had that slow running thing a few times feels like im under water or something people are all saying "RUN SKOLA THEY ARE COMING" and im in slow mo

3am is not a problem

im always guaranteed to wake u at 3.33am

doesnt matter what time i sleep

where i sleep

who i sleep with

Guest Portuguese

It's impossible to be in control of your dreams

Nightmares are the worse it's like you become slower and weaker.

Oh yeah being a coma isn't such a bad thing but having nightmares while in a coma is something else!

• Downvote 2

Ever since I've been reading this thread I keep thinking of bloody paralysis before I go to sleep kmt

Off topic:

All these posts about 3am spooks... reminds me of one time I was staying at Brunel with my girl.

I was looking for baby wipes which I left on her pillow... turned round and it had vanished. Were searching the room can't find it any where.. I looked at the clock and said to her, you know it's 3:15am right now & these demons are f*ck*ng with us loooooool... the way we just stared at each other in silence was hilarious thinking back on it.

We found the wipes the next day but that sh*t was weird.

• 8 months later...

Had to bump this thread with the f*cked one I had yesterday. Vivid as f*ck as well, I need to go to sleep now and its still ingrained in my memory and sh*t

Basically I woke up in my uni dorm room, and straightaway was like what the f*ck, somethings not right and I couldnt figure it out(I graduated in 2010 btw). See the door slightly ajar, and go to lock it, even though it locks it keeps on opening itself and goin back to being ajar. After a few tries of closing it I start panicking, like everything seems normal but I know for some reason I'm f*cked. Eventually I go to try and close the door and someone starts barging it, I start pushing back to no avail, resigned to my fate I look round the other side to see its like some clone of me. I try to talk to him but he just screws me, I wave just to make sure its not a mirror(dream logic init) and then he just pulls out a weapon and starts smiling. So I just push past him run into the corridor, turn round and he goes "I think its a dream mate" and I'm like ahhhhhhhhh yeah so casj, let me jump through this window and fly somewhere. The second I jumped I through the glass I become the clone, (or the clones jumps out first I dunno), but theres no flying to be done today. I look out the glass see a body and another clone strolls round the corner. At which point my mind says nope this is too much, wake the f*ck up. I did, not without the sleep paralysis though.