Caribbean restaraunts shooting themsleves in the foot ?

Guest petercrotch

Just ordered from some Trinidadian place in Ealing using just eat.

Order got cancelled, rang 3 times no answer.

Contacted just eat they said no answer, the order actually timed out on the system lmao and refunded me credit.

Seems they just didn't wanna turn up for work 2day smfh.

What's it called?

Happened to me on one in edmonton

Ordered on a sunday night was nice everything on time.

Give it a go a couple weeks later on a friday

Same thing was shut lol

Never again

Just ordered from some Trinidadian place in Ealing using just eat.

Order got cancelled, rang 3 times no answer.

Contacted just eat they said no answer, the order actually timed out on the system lmao and refunded me credit.

Seems they just didn't wanna turn up for work 2day smfh.

Lol many times I've thought about ordering some Caribbean food on Just Eat then changed my mind as I couldn't handle the potential fuckery.

It's a god damm shame, but these places have such bad reputations. 

That's happened to me regularly on Just East with all kinds of cuisines

True. But the biggest problem is Caribbean takeaways are usually few and far between. Chinese,  indian etc are plentiful. If one fucks up, I'll just use another, with these Caribbean places it's usually one or if you're lucky two in an area.

• 10 months later...
Jerkiz in peckham, they mugged me of so I wrote a review. 
/

Awful customer service.
I ordered a large jerk pork meal, got all the way home (tooting) and realised they had put chicken instead of pork. I was gutted but I like the chicken also - so it wasn't the end of the world.

I called up and told them, fully expecting them to do the decent thing and say next time you come in we will give you a free meal or something like that. A man answered the phone so I explained their mistake, at first he told me to come back and change it, I told him I lived in tooting so it's not possible.

I then jokingly said I could bring it back on Monday as I would be back in the area then and he said 'yes, do that'.

Wtf!! Fuck your shop Fuck your customer service Your food is nice I'm not gonna lie, but I have tasted just as good or better and after that experience I won't be going back in there again. All the man kept on saying is I hear what your saying but how do I know your telling the truth, so I then asked him do you want me to send you a picture or what?! He then started giving me his number and at this stage I just locked the phone of

This is why black businesses rarely work out because your too tight and stingy
Just lost a customer over £10.... I have never in my life given a google review for anything before but I feel like this special moment deserved it.