Ari Gold (Rix) and Femmex Fatale Saga

FemmexFatale

This is what happens when a man barebacks on the strength of the ting bein a lightie with curly hair PLEASE TAKE NOTE LADS THIS COULD BE YOU

Shit is disgusting

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

CO-SIGN TO THE POWER OF HE-MAN.

:rofl:

So real

• Upvote 1

This girl is hot air.

As for that lightskin Giraffe...

:rofl:

:arrow:

lol Golli v Rix

come like big show v khali

lmao

• Upvote 3

Based on that opening post alone I'd say Ric will win custody

On a more serious note good to see the guy step up for his kid

And by the way step up to the child what he tried to kick out of me in field yes.... that makes sense ... MY MAN IS GETTING NO CHILD AND HIS ASS IN A BOX ENOUGH SAID! ITS A HISTORY OF ABUSE ON ME AND NOT JUST IN BRADFORD SHEFFIELD ASWELL WHERE HE WENT TO UNI ... KICKED ME IN MY HEAD 5 TIMES WITH SIZE 12 SHOES WHILE I WAS ON THE GROUND OUTSIDE A NIGHT CLUB AND THAT IS SOMEONE SAFE TO BE AROUND A CHILD .... NO CHILD OF MINE ANYWAY AM GOING TO MAKE SURE OF THAT!!! WHAT IS HE GOING TO START DOING sh*t TO HER WHEN SHE GROWS UP AND WANTS TO DO HER OWN THING??? f*ck THAT!! MY MAN IS A MONSTER TRUST ME AND 6"6 HE HAS MORE THAT A FOOT ON ME! EASY!

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAD A CHILD WITH HIM YOU STUPID c*nt

Bascially since Rix smashed me in with a door handle and I scraped his chest with my gold stilletto shoes!!! He IS STILL ON ROAD

So basically you act like a c*nt...Get cunted and then want to see him in jail?

The police have said that it is my word against his despite the fact that I walked in his apartment looking like beyonce and walked out looking like a walking dead character!

It is your word against him you prick. For all anyone but you and him know, he didn't barely touch you and you got excited. Looking like Beyonce? I can see your avi. You look like a fat Lady NY.

Right now he is thinking he is a "big-timer" in his little shitty apartment in town! (Which by the way I don't know the address because he is that low-life and sad and scared that he wont tell me! even thought we have a child together but, each to their own i guess)

Putting the guy down. Why? He moved to that 'shitty' apartment to get away from YOU simple bitch. If I was him I wouldn't ever tell you. Kinda bitch to petrol bomb his house and smile about it.

He has said that he wants full-custody of my daughter even though he is a serial domestic abuser!!! A thief! and a sh*t Pupa!

I can understand why he wants full custody. You have no idea what it is to be a self-respecting adult and I feel sorry for your child like you wouldn't believe. Instead of blaming him for everything look at yourself and what you are doing... You are on an internet forum. Name one person here you know personally please.

I am taking the lanky c*nt to court to get custody as I have done previous MYSELF! I am going to make sure he gets life or something close!!! He wants to try test me wish me to hang myself and dedicate it to himself ... physically, mentally, emotionally scarred

Get life? Did he kill you? Didn't even bass di ganz or nuffin. If a bitch tried to trap me too I'd say alot worse.

BUT THEN THE FUNNY THING IS .... YOU LOT BELIEVE THE GUY! LOL IT IS IN HIS GENES! HIS DAD IS THE SAME! AND STABBED HIS MUM... HE IS BOUND TO BE f*ckED AND HE WANTS TO TELL THE WORLD ABOUT ME AND MY FAULTS ?????? WELL GUESS WHAT RIX YOUR THE ONLY ONE WITH THE FAULTS AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOUR MANAGER KNOWS ABOUT YOUR WICKED WAYS HONEY... GOOD LUCK IN COURT.... SEE YOU THEN! PAPERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN HANDED IN! BRADFORD CROWN COURT!

For you to even talk about this it shows what a simple bitch you are. I bid you good day simple bitch.

I will inform you of the dates! :-) I need a retarded sexist jury...

What Do You Think?????

That you need to re-evaluate your life.

All opinions taken into consideration ... providing being necessary and making actual sense.

I'd like to propose that casually f*ck*ng the babymum can contribute to the psychotic behaviour

no excuse for the madness, but don't casually f*ck Your babymothers if You're not wifeying. Too many blurry lines

power of the p*ssy is strong - us men we think with our d*cks and not our minds

• Upvote 1