The Champions League Final 2012 - Football League Play-off Finals

User

Liverpool have never lost at Anfield this season.

City, Utd and ourselves have failed to do so. If we both draw. Arsenal then have 2 games to catch us in our tough run (Everton and Chelsea) We would have to lose them both and Arsenal would have to win both their games but they still wouldn't be ahead of us. After Chelsea, we have 5 'easy' home ties. Aston Villa (No Bent) QPR (lol) Bolton (lol) away with Sunderland which i expect us to lose.

They don't see the bigger picture.

cops_agree_gif.gif

Reality is though, one performance doesn't hurt us. Obviously losing bragging rights etc

We put ourselves in a position where we could lose 3 games and then have to worry. We've only lost once. Scum won their biggest game of the season where as we lost a NLD. We can focus on staying 3rd and winning the FA cup whereas they have nothing, unless they count the CL or a fight for 4th :lol:

Remember the few seasons before when we beat them and TF would always say, where are you in the table though? :Y:

Time's have changed. We've pretty much switched roles. Let's see how they do against their next two games against Liverpool and Newcastle. No doubt that this was a freak result. Every team bar City has had them.

What have you won to suggest we have switched roles? What have you done? When have you even finished ahead of us? I think your getting ahead of yourself son.

Typing in bold font won't put yourselves ahead of us son

When you're above us in the league, come back to me! Until then, worry about Liverpool and Chelsea :)

tiger_woods_fist_pump_gif.giffunny-gifs-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-808.gifufc_approve_gif.gif

tumblr_ljmnhhE5Ee1qd9yxso1_400.gif

YIDDOS COME OUT TO PLAY

little_kid_approve_gif.gif

• Upvote 3

moar terry

moar TF

Don't regret any of it tbh.

Providing we only lose Luka, i'll be doing the same next year as well. We just got f*cked over this season.

I was getting neg'd by members that i never knew existed, was loving it :lol:

The amount of hidden Arsenal fans >

Don't regret any of it tbh.

Providing we only lose Luka, i'll be doing the same next year as well. We just got f*cked over this season.

I was getting neg'd by members that i never knew existed, was loving it :lol:

The amount of hidden Arsenal fans >

tumblr_lue64yluwe1qi532yo8_250.gif

tumblr_lfv6j0tBKp1qg6sdmo1_500.gif