Juju

JOHN DOE

I've seen real life exorcisms as well.

I've gone into detail about it on this forum before too.

Watching your little sister become that crazy bitch from the exorcist <<<<<<<<<<

I don't really like thinking about it tbh. When these topics of discussion are brought up, I tend to just listen as passively as possible. It's too confusing. When I'm being shown evidence of what seem like spirits at work, the whole non-existence of god that I'm more time so sure about, begins to turn into a question mark and boy. sh*t gets kinda peak.

The best story though was that yout that had juju so in lock, that man could become invisible just before boarding the bus, to avoid paying. :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest chap44uns

di joojoo is real

but like with most things nobody can prove it

but sometimes it's just so bait that a family hater has tried a ting

just gotta walk wid di lord

is it just coincidence that these things happen in countries where people generally believe in the supernatural

are supernatural events occuring generally where there's some sort of belief?

that and people who claim to be capable of sh*t have never replicated their feats in a lab environment

ive herd them stories about yutes being bored up and laughing because they got magic and that. tell the stories elemetalism or at least enlighten us more. whats the difference between obeah and juju? or are they the same thing but different forms off it.

My dad was brought up in countryside of jamacia I remember man coming up with some bollocks of my mum taking his clothes when he was in jail to the Obi man to bury to give him bad luck when they divorced . Saying that my mum spends pure p on them psychic channels and she buys nuff of them magazines. This is a women with a masters.

• Downvote 1

Come on tell

Stories

Can someone just write up some stories?

Loads of people saying its real but can't go into details.

At least give us something to read because I find this stuff really interesting.

Ditto to what revs said but people and man dem i have spoken to about it have been pretty much the same hush hush and its real

trust me juju obeah whatever you want to call it is real, i havent witnessed but i've heard stories from sources close to me and i believe.

I tried to look up some documentaries on it it actually couldnt find tooo much info might go back to that

Just watched that documentary its just mad the way women take the oath and then have to work to pay of 50 bags just emphasises the fear that juju has struck into people and how that black don was just recruiting spices and he was just interested in the middle man drink

My mother says JuJu is real.

Some examples

A) If you want to be rich you go to a witch doctor and WD asks u which family member are you looking to sacrifice for glory

B) If your unlucky you can normally get it passed on from one of your grandparents

C) certain african ballers have admitted having witch doctors eg Diouf,Tiote

Senegal national team in 2002 put a spell on Zidane

/

I been told the French Cockrel is some sort of magic for Les Bleus

Them Nollywood films are the truth

My mother says JuJu is real.

Some examples

A) If you want to be rich you go to a witch doctor and WD asks u which family member are you looking to sacrifice for glory

B) If your unlucky you can normally get it passed on from one of your grandparents

C) certain african ballers have admitted having witch doctors eg Diouf,Tiote

Senegal national team in 2002 put a spell on Zidane

/

I been told the French Cockrel is some sort of magic for Les Bleus

Them Nollywood films are the truth

Haha if Diouf has a witch doctor, then what does Messi have?

Its things like this that make me doubt its existence, how is it the continent with the most supernatural powers and juju can't even spawn a nation that can win the world cup lol, where was all this juju when the slavemasters were ivadinf our lands and taking us as slaves?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It wouldn't surprise me though cah i've seen a real jinn possession and i'm talking exorcist style, sh*t f*cked me up mentally for a while.

ehh?

explain bro

Please expand on this, what kind of jinn?

i was back in the motherland for a holiday and one of my relatives (grandmothers 1st cousin) was possessed and it was going on for a while apparently. Anyways they called me cause they said they were gonna read some qu'ran and that they needed enough people to restrain her. I was like this women is old why do you need that many people to restrain her. They told me that once the jinn takes over they posses superhuman strength. Once the sheikh started reading some verses from the qu'ran she immediately started moving violently and no lie there was like 8 guys and we could barley hold her back. Next thing the jinn took over and started conversing. No lie the voice was deep and evil, i've never been more shook in my life and i've seen a lot of sh*t. The sheikh asked the jinn why it possessed her and it replied saying that it's been watching her for a long time. The sheikh then said were gonna continue reading the qu'ran and it replied that it would leave her climb to the nearest tree and come back as soon as they're finished. This basically f*cked up my holiday and it took me a long time to recover from it.