BRIT AWARDS 2015 - ITV

underwriter

Charlie, Scotland, United Kingdom, 4 hours ago

If Lionel and others were shocked by the use of the "N" word then why was this not treated as a racial incident by the police? Double standards at work, it would appear!

A white person using that word would be crucified by the media, yet when a black person uses the word it's ok. If you want to be respected, you must first respect yourself. Get rid of the double standards and reverse racism.

He is bloody awful and he gathered a bunch of homeless people to go on stage with him.

disgrace and even married a disgrace

If a white person had used the N word he would have been arrested. Why has he not been arrested. Disgraceful

Did he pick up all those men on the stage from the streets of London?

If he was white with 50 white backing people???dancers??? singers??? And said the N word! This would be a very diffrent story. I don't think this word should be used full stop.

:rofl:  :rofl:

White people are pissed

ACTUALLY

Pissed,

If Lionel and others were shocked by the use of the "N" word then why was this not treated as a racial incident by the police? Double standards at work, it would appear!

A white person using that word would be crucified by the media, yet when a black person uses the word it's ok. If you want to be respected, you must first respect yourself. Get rid of the double standards and reverse racism.

He is bloody awful and he gathered a bunch of homeless people to go on stage with him.

If a white person had used the N word he would have been arrested. Why has he not been arrested. Disgraceful

If he was white with 50 white backing people???dancers??? singers??? And said the N word! This would be a very diffrent story. I don't think this word should be used full stop.

:rofl::rofl:

White people are pissed

ACTUALLY

Pissed,

Yeah all white people must be pissed and all black people must be celebrating this great act of achievement

:rofl: :rofl:

White people are pissed

ACTUALLY

Pissed,

Yeah all white people must be pissed and all black people must be celebrating this great act of achievement

Ye I'm not gonna be the one who debates with you for the next 3 pages mate.

Just throwing that out there

• Upvote 5

:rofl: :rofl:

White people are pissed

ACTUALLY

Pissed,

Ye I'm not gonna be the one who debates with you for the next 3 pages mate.

Just throwing that out there

!

i've never understood why uk artists beg us artists so much

these uk man have no pride, no f*cking self respect

not so much krept & ko but skepta doesn't need to be kanye's sideman ffs, just makes man look desperate imo

only ppl seeing this as a positive is the usual gassed up any time a us artist shows any kind of love to uk artists is "urban media"

in the bigger media world skepta & co are being called backing dancers ffs, kanye's crew, his entourage, they were part of kanye's stage show

so what was the point?

/

if skepta had a verse or did the chorus i would understand but f*cking hell

dem man were like bitches, hoes in clubs when they see a famous person touch a dance

shameful

• Upvote 3

It's an abrasive defiance of the false ethics of a guilty society. 

eli5.gif

Kanye uses his fame and the resulting power for his agenda's. Whether it's an entry route into high fashion or desensitising the world to racist icons like the confederate flag and the word "nigga". To me this is obviously aligned with the latter. He knows the the tea sipping, polo playing, metropolitan hoarde at the Brit awards will not have been exposed to his agenda until these awards. So in true Ye fashion he's taken his opportunity to cause some controversy for the exposure and desensitisation of the cultural bohemians he represents. Which is why he's sought fit to align with the UK counterpart culture which he's identified here throught he London riots and thus through BBK as previously stated to show some unity, cultural alignment, and endorsement of/with the currently outcast "urban UK  culture". His endeavour was flawed however in that his UK counterpart BBK aren't highly rated enough throughout brit culture to have made a difference. If he'd had Tinie, Wretch or better yet ED SHEERAN on stage endorsing his use of the N then he might have achieved something.

Just my take on it, I waffled some, but you should get the picture.

• Upvote 5

yeah kanye shudve not performed his song and let the mandem do a cypher

or better yet they should've turned down the request of the biggest artist in 2015, a guy who most these man r a fan of probs

the thing i find worrying about some of these criticisms is the lack of an alternative

ngl doe

ed sheeran spittin with kanye and saying nigga would've been the shut down of the year

• Upvote 4