Summer 2015 Transfer Thread

O Fenomeno

M.A.J @UltraSuristic

El Larguero: Real Madrid could announce Iker's departure tomorrow. They will sign Kiko Casilla back from Espanyol for €4m.

M.A.J @UltraSuristic

El Larguero: Ed Woodward has told Jorge Mendes that MUFC will not sell DDG to Real Madrid until Ramos is involved in the operation.

11:11 PM - 8 Jul 2015

SocialRMadrid @SocialRMadrid

SER | Verratti wants to join Real Madrid, but PSG have declared him priceless.

11:26 PM - 8 Jul 2015

Get French Football @GFN_France

According to tomorrow's L'Équipe, Bayern Munich have rejected an €80m offer from Manchester United for Thomas Muller & talks continue.

11:38 PM - 8 Jul 2015

United are fucking fools every day I'm reading articles how beckenbaur is cussingg gotze, gotze is cussing the pressure of the media in Hollywood, gotzes agent is cussing guardiola saying he's fucking gotze over

And these cunts are bidding 80m for Muller

Fucking pay attention to the market

Could probably get him for under 30

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ed Woodward in talks to buy Mario Gotze for Manchester United

Posted by SPORT WITNESS on July 8, 2015 at 16:15 in Sport Witness FootballView Discussions

Whilst everybody keeps an eye on Madrid and what could be happening with a David De Gea and Sergio Ramos deal, in Germany frequent reports keep coming out pushing the idea of multiple player deals between Manchester United and Bayern Munich. This week's edition of SportBild again covers Pep Guardiola's desire to have Angel Di Maria at Bayern Munich.

And at Bayern Munich what Pep Guardiola wants - Pep Guardiola gets. At least that's the way it's supposed to work. Getting Di Maria from Manchester United was always going to be a tough deal to pull off and SportBild say the interest coincides with Manchester United's interest in several Bayern Munich players.

The interest in Thomas Muller is long reported but Bayern Munich are determined he remains with them. Bastian Schweinsteiger is certainly a possibility if he wants the move and Bayern Munich have made it clear they wouldn't stand in his way, with Guardiola having excellent options for Bayern's midfield.

The latest, and perhaps most exciting, name to have been discussed is Mario Gotze, with SportBild claiming the two clubs have at least spoken about it. Gotze is just 23 years old with the genuine potential to be one of the world's very best players. He's already scored the winning goal in a World Cup final and won a bagful of trophies but there's a perception in Germany that Guardiola doesn't rate him as highly as many. The player's agent spoke to the press this week and said it would be nice if Gotze got more support from Bayern Munich and SportBild think that could be connected with Bayern Munich's alleged willingness to speak about sending him to Manchester United.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/ed-woodward-in-talks-to-buy-mario-gotze-for-manchester-united

Already said in di maria topic he's tryna get players for him

Shits ridiculous

Need to keep di maria

Lvg hates flair players, Dutch mourinho

Lvg will be gone soon tho

Hopefully

• Downvote 1

Nah forget that I'm done with football you know

Only internationsals/gambling and sometimes gala

The imagery has killed me

I'm done

Guy would rather sign andros townsend