Would you ever get back with an Ex thats slept with someone else?

J. Edgar

Or did you take your daughter out when he came over? ? did you facilitate the beat? You winged an unknown bro

This is what he should be doing if he has any sense

Make no mistake

She as active and making attempts to liaise with men for casual sex

Only question is if he prefers her doing it when his daughters in the house or not

So much pain

J. Edgar are you married?

CP would you stick with your woman if this was you? Have you considered she doesnt want him?

If I was in this exact scenario, though - with no disrespect - it doesn't represent my character, I would reason like this (obviously making assumptions with the OP we were given):

1. I think I'm not feeling her how I used to -
  2. It seems shes moved on from me after I broke it off -
  3. She's been with another man and I can't bear that -
  4. I should cut innit? -
  5. We managed a relationship for 3 years +
  6. We've been able to live together for 3 years after that +
  7. We have a daughter +
  8. I can openly say that 'she's not a Becky' +

I'd give it a go, set some ground rules on other men and women and where they can sleep, discretion etc. and say it's for the sake of our daughter. Basically live a 21st Century relationship where we can both beat out but retain a family unit, it's not unheard of http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2012/apr/06/couples-in-open-relationships(though for practical, which also means spiritual reasons I do not think this is an idea way to live) . Now this could go one of two ways...

A

If she revels in this agreement and I can't handle the concept of her being with other men I will probably out of emotion confront her about it, sell her a false dream of a new monogamous relationship, she will accept (as we already have a track record and a kid) but I myself will keep beating out. It will eventually break down and I will leave, it will be considered a failure, However, I will then purpose myself to adjust my approach to relationships if I intend to have a family in the future, my psychology will alter.

B

If it ends up where in the long run we both explore other people, nothing serious comes of it, we cant see ourselves apart, jealously still occurs when we are with other people then it could force us back towards each other (given the convenience of the existing structure). Where in our immaturity and from building a relationships and having a child young we have grown together to appreciate that we can be with one person for life and fortunately that person was near enough to get back with after the 'growing period'.

Difference between that and what you guys are suggesting is an actual workout strategy.

or C.

You can put your daughter and your happiness first, leave the toxic relationship and move on quoting Matthew 19:9 when you shut the door for both their sake.

'Growing period' you know, j edgar did dirty but the above is completely from a females perspective. Like the time a girl said supermalt lets take a break and explore options, were still on that break.

• Downvote 1

Mandem need to get this out of their head.

It's not the 'Family' home. It's her house. He doesn't want a family otherwise he'd be with her and they'd raise their child together. He wants to go there, beat and do what he wants. If she wants to f*ck men in her house that's on her. What you should be more concerned with is your daughter growing up in a house where Daddy (men) come and go as they please, make the bed creak, and then leave.

You must want your daughter aged 15 bringing young blacks home when Mumsie isn't in...

weebey.gifweebey.gifweebey.gif

It's not the 'Family' home. It's her house. He doesn't want a family otherwise he'd be with her and they'd raise their child together. He wants to go there, beat and do what he wants. If she wants to f*ck men in her house that's on her. What you should be more concerned with is your daughter growing up in a house where Daddy (men) come and go as they please, make the bed creak, and then leave.

You must want your daughter aged 15 bringing young blacks home when Mumsie isn't in...

Couldnt have said it better

man said triple beam tinder dreamsssssss

LOOOL

Dying ???

/

Goli right on this tho

Guest babatundestacks

Your bird deserves a slap and so do you.

From time she popped out your sprog you should have took control and let her know you are the man.

Now youve set yourself up and are effictively a cuckold

It's not the 'Family' home. It's her house.

What you on about

2 adults cohabit the yard with the child

If they went to court the address would be referred to as the family home

Above all both people need to be moving like they respect the fact a child lives in the environment. It's not a ting of its her yard so....

Be a man for your daughter and leave her to do what she wants. Men will come and go in a woman's house what's she supposed to do with your daughter leave her at some random's house?

What she's supposed to do is leave the daughter with the father

Man said men will come and go in a woman's house you na :rofl:

Taking the place dons daughter rests her head for some trap yard about men come and go :rofl:

No sa

Not on my watch

Hes right to a certain extent though

She's just playing by the rules he introduced she hasn't actually done anything out of line as far as freein up the p*ssy is concerned

But having dons roll up to the family home to lay pipe and telling man about her triple beam tinder dreams is a next ting though

yoooo lmaoooo

It's not the 'Family' home. It's her house.

What you on about

2 adults cohabit the yard with the child

If they went to court the address would be referred to as the family home

Above all both people need to be moving like they respect the fact a child lives in the environment. It's not a ting of its her yard so....

Be a man for your daughter and leave her to do what she wants. Men will come and go in a woman's house what's she supposed to do with your daughter leave her at some random's house?

What she's supposed to do is leave the daughter with the father

Man said men will come and go in a woman's house you na :rofl:

Taking the place dons daughter rests her head for some trap yard about men come and go :rofl:

No sa

Not on my watch

When push comes to shove it's her yard. When the break up happens who's moving out? What are you talking about court and law? There are two genders. One is MALE one is FEMALE. It is the FEMALE'S house. What, you think coz he's smashing and gave her pitney it's half his house? :lol:

About not on your watch. Go breed eedjiat gyal and carry on like this and see how quickly you realise it's not your house and you can't do shit about it.

You're entitled to your opinion and I don't expect you to agree with me on certain things but let's be clear on something

I'm not saying half the yard is his

I just stated a fact

He lives there with his ex and their daughter

Its the family home.

Also when I said not on my watch

I meant exactly what I said

Not on MY watch

You man can love who you wanna love and live how you wanna live you know idgaf.

You're entitled to your opinion and I don't expect you to agree with me on certain things but let's be clear on something

I'm not saying half the yard is his

I just stated a fact

He lives there with his ex and their daughter

Its the family home.

Also when I said not on my watch

I meant exactly what I said

Not on MY watch

You man can love who you wanna love and live how you wanna live you know idgaf.

This isn't the 80's or 90's Sir. There IS NO Family home. If the house is hers the house is hers.

But you have a good weekend.