Sign in to follow this  
kerser

CAGED: Pervert caught having sex with girlfriend’s DOG jailed

jailed-683504.jpg

A PERVERT has been jailed after he was caught having sex with his girlfriend’s dog.

11.02, 21 Feb 2018 UPDATED 21.02, 21 Feb 2018

Wayne Bryson, 23, was caught when his then-girlfriend stumbled across a sick video of him abusing her four-year-old Staffordshire Bull Terrier Rudy.

Amber Hickling, 22, was looking for pictures of their baby girl when she found the POV-style video of Bryson having sex with the bemused animal from behind.

Bryson, of Louth, Lincs., was given a four-month prison sentence suspended for two years after he admitted engaging in an act of sexual penetration with an animal at Skegness Magistrates Court in March 2014.

He was also ordered to sign the Sex Offenders' Register for seven years and told he must never be alone with an animal again.

dog2-1244527.jpg

But on Tuesday the pervert was jailed for 22 weeks after he admitted breaching the terms of his suspended sentence.

He admitted failing to notify police of an address he had stayed in where a child under 18 was present on four occasions between January 29 and February 10 this year.

Magistrates heard he also failed to disclose details of a new debit card within three days of receiving it under the terms of the Sexual Offender's Register.

He was also told to pay a £115 victim surcharge at Boston Magistrates Court. 

dog3-1244531.jpg

Rudy's owner Amber spoke of her horror at discovering the footage – which showed the dog "shaking in a backwards and forwards motion".

The mum, who has since ditched factory worker Bryson, said during the original case: "When I found the video I felt sick.

"I was shaking and crying. I just couldn't believe it.

"I would have been surprised if he had been unfaithful to me, but to catch him cheating on me with my dog was wrong on a different level. 

dog3-1244528.jpg

"He could have been doing it all along and I only caught him because he taped it.

"I felt dirty just knowing he touched me after he could do something like that with my dog.

"While I was worrying about other women I should have been worrying about my pets."

In the aftermath of the sick incident, she was forced to re-home Rudy after admitting she "couldn't stand to look at her" anymore.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/683504/UK-pervert-bestiality-sex-with-dog-girlfriend-jailed-Wayne-Bryson-Lincolnshire/amp 

• Downvote 1

In the aftermath of the sick incident, she was forced to re-home Rudy after admitting she "couldn't stand to look at her" anymore.

"I would have been surprised if he had been unfaithful to me, but to catch him cheating on me with my dog was wrong on a different level.

:lmao::lmao:

8 hours ago, kerser said:

the bemused animal

pmsl

this part ended me

animals don't give a shit

44 minutes ago, Drift said:

pmsl

this part ended me

:/

About what?

This what makes u feel better Wayne?

Mandem have to explain why they find things funny now.

Mad.

Fall back you wiry miserable c*nt.

• Like 7
  • Downvote 2

Laughin cos u think a animal doesn't mind to be raped says alot

Even if I was wiry at least im not a beastialist

• Like 1

On 22/02/2018 at 4:50 PM, Drift said:

Mandem have to explain why they find things funny now.

Mad.

Fall back you wiry miserable c*nt.

:rofl:

On 22/02/2018 at 4:00 PM, Drift said:

pmsl

this part ended me

would u like a dog to rape you? the dogs know it isn' right they usually cry in pain and bleed from it 

14 hours ago, jelly said:

would u like a dog to rape you? the dogs know it isn' right they usually cry in pain and bleed from it 

why do you know these things please?

• Thanks 2

Whilst I could care less about this dog or dogs in general; This wrongun deserves serious punishment. 

The woman's comments on how she couldn't look at the dog afterwards is mad aswell. As if the dog and the wrongun had some sort of affair or something and betrayed her.

On 26/02/2018 at 1:08 PM, Monday Bandele said:

why do you know these things please?

because I have read a terrible story about it happening to a dog before in brazil which haunts my mind 

Lmao

Pervert sounds like 1 of them words that shoulda stopped being used in post PC Britain.

Reminds me of a British Pathe video I saw when the presenter said "He's now going to entertain the North West London Cripples" :lmao:

Disgusting. He should be castrated. All the filth on the internet doesn’t help these sick depraved individuals. Too much weird shit available for these weird people.