CAGED: Pervert caught having sex with girlfriend’s DOG jailed

kerser

jailed-683504.jpg

A PERVERT has been jailed after he was caught having sex with his girlfriend’s dog.

11.02, 21 Feb 2018 UPDATED 21.02, 21 Feb 2018

Wayne Bryson, 23, was caught when his then-girlfriend stumbled across a sick video of him abusing her four-year-old Staffordshire Bull Terrier Rudy.

Amber Hickling, 22, was looking for pictures of their baby girl when she found the POV-style video of Bryson having sex with the bemused animal from behind.

Bryson, of Louth, Lincs., was given a four-month prison sentence suspended for two years after he admitted engaging in an act of sexual penetration with an animal at Skegness Magistrates Court in March 2014.

He was also ordered to sign the Sex Offenders' Register for seven years and told he must never be alone with an animal again.

dog2-1244527.jpg

But on Tuesday the pervert was jailed for 22 weeks after he admitted breaching the terms of his suspended sentence.

He admitted failing to notify police of an address he had stayed in where a child under 18 was present on four occasions between January 29 and February 10 this year.

Magistrates heard he also failed to disclose details of a new debit card within three days of receiving it under the terms of the Sexual Offender's Register.

He was also told to pay a £115 victim surcharge at Boston Magistrates Court. 

dog3-1244531.jpg

Rudy's owner Amber spoke of her horror at discovering the footage – which showed the dog "shaking in a backwards and forwards motion".

The mum, who has since ditched factory worker Bryson, said during the original case: "When I found the video I felt sick.

"I was shaking and crying. I just couldn't believe it.

"I would have been surprised if he had been unfaithful to me, but to catch him cheating on me with my dog was wrong on a different level. 

dog3-1244528.jpg

"He could have been doing it all along and I only caught him because he taped it.

"I felt dirty just knowing he touched me after he could do something like that with my dog.

"While I was worrying about other women I should have been worrying about my pets."

In the aftermath of the sick incident, she was forced to re-home Rudy after admitting she "couldn't stand to look at her" anymore.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/683504/UK-pervert-bestiality-sex-with-dog-girlfriend-jailed-Wayne-Bryson-Lincolnshire/amp 

• Downvote 1

• 1 month later...