Baby mum splitting your money 3 ways with her other 2 children

Restrictive

durex thats whos side

The breakdown of the family unit now you have this mish mash foolishness. Women given way to much freedom and in turn then reliance on government  its a non stop cycle now. Wear a condom to avoid this, Bitch will stop you seeing your kids and all sorts don't need that stress in your life.  

Dont get why its even a discussion

The situation is what it is whether or not anyone would like to be in this

If you're not on the side of the needy and the vulnerable then you're on the wrong side.

No child deserves to suffer because of the actions of their parents

1 hour ago, Drift said:

Surely nobody on here is stupid/dusty enough to end up in such a predicament? 

In April I was at this girls house who I sometimes send money because she has no food for her kids etc (my ex's mate) I was there to cash in on my deposits. But the way she was talking to me I could tell she wanted me to breed her I walked away from that situation Im to selfish and cant put myself in that position Its all about me in life. She was messaging asking what she done wrong I told her nothing. 4 months later she is pregnant again with her 3rd child by her 3rd baby daddy, On IG I see this simp smiling with her and her kids I'm just thinking rather  you than me.  

43 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

In April I was at this girls house who I sometimes send money because she has no food for her kids etc (my ex's mate) I was there to cash in on my deposits. But the way she was talking to me I could tell she wanted me to breed her I walked away from that situation Im to selfish and cant put myself in that position Its all about me in life. She was messaging asking what she done wrong I told her nothing. 4 months later she is pregnant again with her 3rd child by her 3rd baby daddy, On IG I see this simp smiling with her and her kids I'm just thinking rather  you than me.  

There we go. You were smart enough to avoid the L while that stupid simp has signed up for 18 years of headache.

My cuz is caught in a similar situation where when he gives gift/money to his BM for his kids he also has to consider his BM's first born. His mum, my Aunty was on to him from day about this and rightfully so

Nowadays he calls this boy his son and tries to include him in everything he does with his kids even though the baby father is still there which I give him props for

/

Its all well and good talking about how to prevent such a situation from occurring which is fair enough but its equally important to also consider what you would do if you indeed find yourself in this situation because whether you accept it or not, this is a real world situation and nobody has the right to look down on it 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1