HES BLACK... HE CANT BE IT.

underwriter

Limbaugh went on to compare the casting to the idea of George Clooney and Kate Hudson starring as Barack and Michelle Obama in a presidential biopic. He also said Hollywood might as well cast Kelsey Grammer as Nelson Mandela the next time a film was made about the South African freedom fighter.

LOOOOOOOOL retarded logic

idris actually seems quite neeky in interviews uno

he was so convinvcing as stringer but irl he seems like a nerrrd lol

Yeah the 42 year old should spit the first 16 of Tingz in Boots during every interview just so he doesn't seem more neeky...

Idiot

allow the name calling its not that deep

i first watched the wire like 7 years ago n dint see him in interview oustide character till like last year

he came across very different etcc

You do know the wire was a show and stringer bell was a character?

007 James Bond is a code name for britains top spy In a fictional story

Not 1 guy

Could be Chinese

A woman

Black

Doesn't matter

idris actually seems quite neeky in interviews uno

he was so convinvcing as stringer but irl he seems like a nerrrd lol

Yeah the 42 year old should spit the first 16 of Tingz in Boots during every interview just so he doesn't seem more neeky...

Idiot

allow the name calling its not that deep

i first watched the wire like 7 years ago n dint see him in interview oustide character till like last year

he came across very different etcc

You do know the wire was a show and stringer bell was a character?

wow!!! i thought it was a documentary bro ;) lool

lol but nah i get the whole acting thing was jus a surprise how different he was

Tbh I don't want to see idris playing bond to be honest .

?

/

Idris is only good on TV. Luthor, The Wire, cool. 

in Prometheus, Pacific Rim, Mandela, Obsessed, he is sh*t. 

For this reason, I don't want him playing Bond or in any feature films.

in fact, they should replace him in Thor/Avengers

the whole franchise is tired and stupid anyway. just another western warmongering propagandering platform to throw shade at chinese, russians and arabs/muslims as the bad guys while the whiteys in US/UK save the world from tyranny.

bcos they are so ticked off i hope he gets it.

they have no problem with depicting jesus and moshe as a white guy from scotland tho

• Upvote 2

Remember guys, when you have white actors playing non-white characters (whether real or fictional) because a significant amount of the white, paying white audience cannot empathise with a non-white (particularly black) character - it's "just business". But if you so much as add a black background character to the cast it's "pandering", "tokenism", and "PC GONE MAD!". And then the same people have the audacity to call the existence of a BET network "reverse-racism". The cognitive dissonance is incredible.

You have to pay attention to why people do or do not want something.

I look at the industry I'm in and I can say with a full understanding that authenticity is why I don't want a black Bond. Bond is a white dude as far as I'm concerned and it should stay that way. I don't want inclusion or consideration in that way. White actors can keep their roles. I don't even want white studios to shoehorn black people into their films. I find it false and I don't respect the studios for doing it because they are not being true to themselves, and I don't respect the black actors for accepting the roles because there bloody well could be more black roles if we just took command of our destiny.

What do I mean by that? 

Lenny Henry has been in the game for over 30 years. No one can tell me he hasn't made the sort of money that could see him start a television studio, a film studio, or even a tv channel. Instead he complains that white owned studios should cater more for black actors when he could have been the one catering to the black actors he claims to be fighting for.

Right now Idris Elba is the biggest black name about. He is being touted to play the likes of James Bond, but there are black roles being overlooked, like the formerly mentioned "Shaft". I'm learning that too many black people simply don't want the responsibility of bringing economic stability. There's too much selfishness.

And as for BET? There could easily be a black owned network to rival it tomorrow if a little bit of group economics were practiced.

• Upvote 4