Have you met anybody off this site?

Eskay Jones

mike kanetronicsshyonesupremesaw macz, tonyblack, carlos, mad vybez all in the same rave loli still need to catch Ripster slipping...
what rave?see doctor @ the end..I'm guessing it was this oneseen Jodiesure I've seen shyone and pretty sure I see lofa @ ministry last year

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh guise, u have it all twisted like my braids
listen rightim not a lesbianbut i feel like me an u an connected in some waywe need to like go miami or something an jus paint the town 2 shades of blackgetmehave like a drawin competition or somethingmatter of fact, i got a bag of fine young pretty face ras out here, preeing a english gyaljus right for u starholla innit
:lol:

seen met quite a few as my face is bait and im at all the dancesshyone, mike glourious, mike kane, ego, carlos, soca, tony black, tippa, un muzik, flush, wreckzy, bedroom bully, goliath, yes it was me eks at that dance, kerser, stam dam, eriting, phillos, mr braund, plus loads morevenom where did you see me!!!!

JamalDavidJulesBlack AntJ_Lovely saw me, but i never got the chance to say hiSoca - we spotted each other at Carnival and waved.Kurious - she's cool. As soon as i saw her, i knew who it was.Messy - had to stare HAAARD to recognise her. lolTony Black - guy was high as the sky.Mike KaneBriscoChloe (CZ)Badman (Yemoh)Forgot his username but Aaron B. (Don't wanna bait his whole name)Swear i saw RichKid driving one blue and white car one time. Not sure if it was him or not.Dunno how and where Cpt MacTavish & macz have seen me.And i still wanna know who saw me outside club flex with their moist actions?

what flex are u man on about?The one in dagenham? (off A13)
yup.
Always been sheg anytime I went. 90% bashmentAlso a bump. Abat £20 to get in. Thought it was only east heads that reached there. Cant knock it too tuff. Its the only club to go with ethnics to go in the bits.