Arsenal Summer Transfer Window

MrJibbles

Julio Ceaser good short term signing but we really should just sign begovic and done tbh

Would kill Chesney

That type of attitude is why we got guys like Denilson x Bentdner making 100 appearences for the club

begovic,mingolet,vorm,handovic, pantilimon(sp) all good keepers who might move this summer

Laurent Koscielny has rocked Arsenal by demanding Arsene Wenger shows ambition in the transfer market this summer or he will look to leave the club.

The centre back has had his best season at the Emirates since arriving from Lorient in 2010, and Bayern Munich had earlier been reported as a possible destination, with the European champions rumoured to be lining up a £15million bid.

Koscielny said he is enjoying life in north London, but became the latest in a long line of Arsenal stars to challenge the club to mount a more meaningful challenge for honours.

'I want to lift trophies and to have a winning record. I hope the club will give me the means. If this weren’t the case, I’d look elsewhere,' the France defender told Eurosport.

'I want to win titles and I hope the club has the means. It deserves it. Does the club want to keep me? That question is also there.'

Koscielny, 27, has cemented a place in the Arsenal first-team, forming a formidable partnership with Per Mertesacker and key was to the Gunners' 10-match unbeaten run which saw them claim the final Champions League qualification spot.

'I feel good at Arsenal. I’ve just come to the end of a complicated season, especially the first six months, but it’s over now,' he added.

'If the club has the means to compete with the best, I have no reason to leave. But if it fights every year for Champions League [qualification] it’s hard psychologically to be under such constant pressure.

'I do not want to go anywhere. Of course I want to know another championship, but it’s complicated.'

The words, said before France's clash with Uruguay, will be a blow to Arsenal fans, who have seen Robin van Persie, Alex Song, Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri leave in the last two summers, all highlighting the club's lack of ambition.

Smh. The Kos a year ago answered these questions with no ifs or buts. 6 months being sub to Vermaelen has made him adopt a new approach. Like I said the games have began.

Telling me to read Arseblog is pointless as they have an agenda, same way the Daily Mail does, but neither can twist the quotes and the qoutes whatever way you read it leave things up in the air.

Like I said a year ago Kos said (about Barcelona)

"I am so happy to have signed a new contract until 2017, it means a lot, notably that the club has a lot of trust in me," he told L'Equipe. "In 2017, I will be almost old."

"Yes of course and frankly it is flattering. But at Arsenal I have everything; I have a great training centre, a wonderful stadium and an amazing group.

"I really want to grow here as Thierry Henry, Patrick Vieira and some others did."

You dont get more definite. Compared to does the club want to keep me? Complicated year, complicated situation to play in other leagues...

kos has been one of our top performers for at least a year imo

fact of the matter is every1 can mock wenger look at walcott

ppl do what they're allowed to do and at arsenal there is a culture of self entitlement and general piss taking we know this

wudnt be surprised if he leaves it wud be a blow but itd be consistent with our off seasons for the past however many years.

Kos should have walked into the season as first-choice.

As much as Wenger says he got an injury, which he did, I dont think he was first choice regardless.

While certain events until the end of the season didnt play into Kos hands (injury at Everton for example), he still finished out and should remain first choice out of the 3.

Kos should have walked into the season as first-choice.

As much as Wenger says he got an injury, which he did, I dont think he was first choice regardless.

While certain events until the end of the season didnt play into Kos hands (injury at Everton for example), he still finished out and should remain first choice out of the 3.

C/S