Uber

Mizchif

1 hour ago, Gordon Gekko said:

Nah, I took an Uber Lux the other week and the fella who picked me up, after about 5 minutes, shouts over "Sir, do you mind if I make a call?" I said sound, go ahead. He rings some girl trying to sort out a smash. Asked if he could go round to hers that night. She said no. I started cracking up and the fella didn't say a word the rest of the journey.

at least he asked you.

Had tobias funke driving my cab once flagrent as hell trying to put it on some printers over the phone for overcharging him 

everytime he tried to get aggy on them i was ???

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

pretty sure most Uber cabbies can clear £7 an hour anyway, its just in the dead areas they'll have to be catered for

tbh they should have 2 employments, 1 where guy can jump on it when he feels and 1 when they are full time, 'cause Uber won't be paying guys to jam in these suburban areas

9 hours ago, dub said:

pretty sure most Uber cabbies can clear £7 an hour anyway, its just in the dead areas they'll have to be catered for

tbh they should have 2 employments, 1 where guy can jump on it when he feels and 1 when they are full time, 'cause Uber won't be paying guys to jam in these suburban areas

Was listening to Ian Dale on LbC yesterday and some Uber driver must have called.

He was explaining how he gets paid. He gave Uber a foreign account to be paying his wages in, he then transfers the money back here. that way he pays less tax. He said that's the only way he can make ends meet.

I was creasing when Ian said the inland revenue was on the other line.

Black cab must have been passed listening to that. 

I don't know why Black cabs can't do it like it's done in Ireland. All the Uber drivers over there are run by their taxi services

• 9 months later...