Should Ched Evans, previously convicted of rape, be allowed to play professional football again?

kerser

Guy is an idiot anyway, eating out a creampie

Deserves to be made an example of to set a precedent incase this happens again in the future

To young people rape is rape

Fuck him tbh

He isn't setting no example, as pro-footballers did what he did yesterday and somewhere some are probably doing it tonight too.

Dunno what young people you know tbh. You put a group of young people with these facts in a room, and there conclusions will be way more varied than older people imo.

I'm talking early secondary school, you hear rape and you here the worst case scenario not context

What mum wants her husband paying to take her ten year old son to a game to watch a "rapist" play

Just bad pr, none of these people care about the case they care about the r word and don't want to weaken the word

Ilombe Mboyo (born 27 April 1987) is a Belgian professional footballer who plays for Genk, as a striker. ... Brugge before going to prison when he was 17 for his part in a gang rape of a 11 year old child.

Wtf

See this guy deserves death

(if true)

Of course it's true

West Ham fans blocked his transfer to them in the Summer 2013

she was 14 and he was 16/17

also iirc he wasn't an "active participant", but was involved in other ways

still reprehensible though

You've got mandem getting plastered and writing off other cars and lives in the process, kicking ball in lower divisions.

Are we now saying it's cool to drink drive and kill people and play football yet rape is too much?

Are we now saying there is a line to be drawn?

This is what gets me, its the sheer brazen hypocrisy of it. 

And its on this basis which these activists want to push their selfish agendas. Cowards 

I blame the legal system also, there is no clear definition of what rape is. Does that mean we need video evidence of the female giving consent otherwise its rape?

If a girl is drunk and a guy has sex with her is it rape?

Would this hold any weight if its the other way round?

In my opinion rape is when you are forced to have sex without your consent. In this case I read the female told the police she cant remember what transpired coz she was too drunk therefore she couldnt have given consent the slut

Thats not rape, thats being a drunken slut 

outrageous 

• Upvote 2

As a male there is no win

Unless you pay or stay faithful

Fam you can't reason with the people out there, all they keep saying is

"what about the poor young girls life who he's destroyed"

Tbf I'm sure she just wants this whole thing done with. The fact she's remained silent suggests she probably doesn't give a fuck about him, his career, or being some poster child activist for the rape cause.

Media/people won't be happy until they see him washing cars or that he's topped himself.

Everyone is just mad salty that he gets to come out and earn more than they probably ever will. Football should be the judge on whether it decides to let him come back in or not.

What is prison for, if not to rehabilitate?

He was convicted of the crime... he's done the time (well...some of it) ....Should he be punished for the rest of his life?

Is this how society should treat all convicts?

the answers to your schoolboy questions to punish and yes they should if the crime is serious enough

• Downvote 2

He didn't rape her, in the lowest forceful way, no. But he took advantage of her, no doubt about it, so for that's reason alone he is a wrong 'un. The fact he's a footballer who in the eyes of many, shouldn't really need to be such a creep to get p*ssy, is probably why he will be considered a rapist. I've had man I've known do the same/similar thing as Evans and while they haven't ended up with a rape conviction, in my eyes they are wrong 'uns.

• Upvote 2

Its more the stigma that is associated with the word 'rape' more than the actual act itselfOnly problem in this case is the sexually deprived loser feminists trying to push their hateful and immoral agendas and they target naive venerable men who are only looking for a quick shag.Succubus the lot of them

How is the stigma of the word worse than the act? It's ridiculous and concerning what goes through the minds of some of you men.

The act of rape (in any form) or sexually taking advantage of someone is abhorrent thus the stigma is rightly deserved.

That first one was the first rational post ive read on the case tbh while the huff one goes off goes on a complete tangent about sexual violence, when this case involved zero violence.

Its mad how all these commentators havnt even bothered to read up on the case.

• Upvote 1