Chip vs the scene lol....

Restrictive

Needs to be a thread

il try to post the sequence of events in some kinda order....

Started in Jan when Chip went on Charlie Sloths FITB

This weekend, British rapper Chip visited Radio 1 & 1xtra to perform on the ‘Fire In The Booth’ segment on Charlie Sloth’s show.

The most noticeable thing about Chip’s performance were the shots taken at fellow British MC Tinie Tempah, with whom he has previously collaborated. During his freestyle, Chip rapped: “I left the pizza boys that thought I won’t deliver again, you say you’re gonna be around, let’s see who is in the end.”

This is thought to be a dig at Tinie due to the fact that he has a track called ‘Pizza Boy’.

tinie sening for chip

listen from 9.05 for the chip send

After chips fire in the booth it generated alot of talk amongst the scene, big narstie went on Charlie Sloths show and addressed chips FITB the week before

Chip‘s causing more drama this late Friday evening by firing more shots at Tinie Tempah, but also at DJ Cameo, Bugzy Malone, Saskilla and Big Narstie. Not sure Big Narstie is the one for the okie doke, but this Pepper Riddim is fire and Chip in a zone, however he gets there, is great to see. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDHXvyk4yK0&feature=youtu.be

[/media]Bugzy Malone went on FITB last saturday and sent for chip, listen from 5.35 for chip send

Chip released pepper riddim, sent for Saskilla, Cameo, Tinie, replied to Big Narstie and Bugzy....

"none ah my tings want big ol narstie" dwjlqhjefhfkjdwlihqswaxkhqdlaxqeb1axhsdjhhbskdhkqdbaxqexdqewqd

sdewqdeduhdwdekd

deaded bugzy too - but then...

He apoligised the next day on Twitter...

ChipVerified account @OfficialChip

Don't take anything out of context. @bignarstie is a sick mc. But my fans aint his. I reasoned with @TheBugzyMalone today.

Mr Grizzly A.L.C @ThisIzGRizzly 23h23 hours ago

@OfficialChip y mention him in the first place if ur gonna retract ya statement

Chip @OfficialChip 23h23 hours ago

@ThisIzGRizzly it's not a retract. It's to make my fans know I rate him. But don't agree with what he said about my fans as another sick mc.

Chip @OfficialChip 23h23 hours ago

@ThisIzGRizzly I'm rapping and mc'ing for all unsigned acts to show them you don't need a label to do your thing. Big Narstie is a pen king.

@OfficialChip ok so u know what may come back at you... Cos u also threw disses out what didn't need to be said.. it was a send

0 replies 1 retweet 7 favorites

@OfficialChip I hear ya.. An opinion is a mans opinion and a diss is a diss. So are u prepared to go toe to toe if he hits u back

Chip @OfficialChip 22h22 hours ago

@ThisIzGRizzly but I'm nice too. And I don't think DTI was first Grime tune. Anything else being taken out of context is a bazz.

/

will / should tinie ever reply? Does he need to - like for real is he fully on this fasion stuff full time and not making music anymore? Hes pants bes not to reply anyway will just get deaded

Those twitter exchanges between chip and Grizzly - one of dem north* guys should of shut it down... they bullying chip yo

Bugzy Malones' hard

Jammer in the vid lol, muppet

• Downvote 1

Tinie could easily be back in the same position as chip looking at his last album sales…but chip has never had a Hit where Tinie has.

Tinie really don't need to reply coz like Narstie said…I never saw Tinie as one of those MC's…Chip was a proper grime MC then went for the money..flopped…then tried to come back like it was his Choice to come back when really if he had a hit he would of continued making the dead tunes he was making.

Narstie is popular right now and has a nice following coz genuinely he's a likeable guy…chip is not. Chip is a boasty MC and people always seen him as that guy and most people don't like that. 

Jammer is a donut still. Relevance is all thats important to him.