N____ In A Woodpile

Esquilax

After saying just 7% of financial services in the UK would be affected by Brexit, Morris said: “Now I’m sure there will be many people who’ll challenge that, but my response and my request is look at the detail, it isn’t all doom and gloom.

“Now we get to the real n****r in the woodpile which is in two years what happens if there is no deal?”

The comments came at the launch of a report into the future for the UK’s lucrative financial sector after Brexit on Monday lunchtime.

WTF thought it was a backroom event, she said it at an event with other MPs present.

Edit: FFS dunno how not make the text come out black

2 minutes ago, Vtec said:

Best this way, real enemies should show face. I prefer racists out in the open and honest. Straight on sight warfare.

?

Prefer them to be racist up front and also with their chest none of this nonsense I have black friends when called out for their racism.

• Upvote 8

Things are just goin backwards.

I don't understand the phrase. An Mays reaction is crap but telling

If she had said a real jew (note not even the worst term possible) in the woodpile she would be on her knees beggin for forgiveness an people callin for her to exclusion

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, PascalMoriarty said:

I'm disgusted, im genuinely disgusted. I know that seems a silly thing to say given its 2017, but im disgusted. 

Theresa May's response: " I  think it is beholden on us all to ensure we use appropriate language at all times.” AFKLJNL:SIDUFNBSD:NJKf

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

She paid 1.5bn for 10 MPs, she can't afford to lose any part of her majority

30 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

She paid 1.5bn for 10 MPs, she can't afford to lose any part of her majority

That seat is in question is a safe seat tbf. Really and truly she hasn't said anything that is against tory values.

Swear this has happened many times before and they done nothing.

1 hour ago, Grafter said:

Things are just goin backwards.

I don't understand the phrase. An Mays reaction is crap but telling

If she had said a real jew (note not even the worst term possible) in the woodpile she would be on her knees beggin for forgiveness an people callin for her to exclusion

didn't you get the memo?

black people just gotta get over it. us reacting just gives the racists power. its just a word etc etc

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, PascalMoriarty said:

I'm disgusted, im genuinely disgusted. I know that seems a silly thing to say given its 2017, but im disgusted. 

Theresa May's response: " I  think it is beholden on us all to ensure we use appropriate language at all times.” AFKLJNL:SIDUFNBSD:NJKf

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

IS SHE OK?!

??‍♂️

Other panelists at the event included the Conservative MPs Bill Cash and John Redwood. 

Mr Redwood told BuzzFeed News: "I don’t recall her using a bad word, perhaps I wasn’t paying attention.

"I was thinking about what I was going to say next."

Mr Cash added: “I’m not happy at all with that sort of expression. I think that’s all I can say. The panelists were making their own comments in their way.”

Questioned on whether he wished in retrospect that he had intervened, he said: "Each person was making their own comments and we had to get off for another meeting. 

"I can only say that I was not happy with the references."

F6XY2V.jpg

• Upvote 9