Sign in to follow this  
Admin.

Winter has arrived 18/19

Man used to go fireworks shop and get the barkers and shoot the Mandem up as a but this season they are going to be used as a I’m really looking to hurt man 

The tension between facilities and "the business" was palpable at one job I had. Didn't realise till the laryness came out at the office Christmas party

And i hear how certain people talk about facilities/catering/ cleaners. I actually heard one man say "who the hell is she, she's nothing". The woman was jus doin her job

Yeh but this was a knife fight between 2 kitchen staff.

Probably wasnt even a big deal for these incidents to happen back in the 1850s and them sort of era there, we have gone soft, how much did it cost to send out the whole met to respond to this 

At work u can get in heated arguments nearly been in fights at work myself but to lose control like that man must be so pissed at himself I bet it was over pure stupidness

Feel for the guy who got stabbed hope he is OK 

Pmsl this is regular activity at my work place. The chef are always at it. No knives involved bit they get a physical.

Only reason for the response is because of the area 

43 minutes ago, cambridgebanteer said:

Yeh but this was a knife fight between 2 kitchen staff.

Probably wasnt even a big deal for these incidents to happen back in the 1850s and them sort of era there, we have gone soft, how much did it cost to send out the whole met to respond to this 

Oh didn't realise

Dont think ive ever felt anger to that point at work. My attitude is this is work, none of u can take my life. But then ive never worked around knives like that

1 hour ago, cambridgebanteer said:

I've felt that kind of anger at work before once, it ended in a homophobic tirade and my dismissal 

,🤣🤣🤣🤣

More info please

What is it with south london.

Do you man think theres a correlation between the number of estates and the amount of crime?

I remember someone telling me one time that south has the most council estates/blocks in london.

Aint gonna lie i drove threw their one time and it was council estate galore.

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Grafter said:

Oh didn't realise

Dont think ive ever felt anger to that point at work. My attitude is this is work, none of u can take my life. But then ive never worked around knives like that

This used to be my thinking as well but some people can't take criticism.

The late Terrence Thornton once said :"not everybody is built like you"

On 11/2/2018 at 10:04 PM, dayomesaydayo said:

What is it with south london.

Do you man think theres a correlation between the number of estates and the amount of crime?

I remember someone telling me one time that south has the most council estates/blocks in london.

Aint gonna lie i drove threw their one time and it was council estate galore.

This