Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Admin.

Winter has arrived 18/19

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Realone2016 said:

Mentally ill, them people there expect to behave dustily and call racism when their handled accordingly  makes a mockery of real racism and police brutality. 

couldn't agree anymore

absolute joke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So fucking sick of guys like dreadlocks going on TV chatting this shit. Black people need new spokesmen asap.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ag. said:

So fucking sick of guys like dreadlocks going on TV chatting this shit. Black people need new spokesmen asap.

Who? Akaka yeah?

It's all these lot know how to call when it's time to face the music

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Where do you man stand on stop and search?

show me the evidence that it works, that it's a deterrent, and that its directly stopping murders or people getting hurt.

 they keep using this line of  having more powers to stop people, yet fail to show how more powers would've stopped X and Y.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What different is anything gonna make when these kids walk without caring about repercussions until its too late.

its like man who keep beating bareback until they catch a burner. They know full well what can happen but still do it.

stop and search is giving police more reasons to aggy people up imo and where know where that can lead to.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Afroman said:

Who? Akaka yeah?

It's all these lot know how to call when it's time to face the music

 

Dunno about ‘Akaka’ ha but Akala is in the same pandering category.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its certainly not too lenient

The impact 4 years inside, we know its 2 in reality is extremely significant

More years will not be a deterrent because I dont think these youts are thinking along those lines in the first place. Jail or carryin a knife isnt the choice they face in their personal situations.

We need much more preventative measures

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Thizz said:

Do you man think 4 years for carrying a knife is too lenient and increasing it would deter people? 

No, a lot of these youts are willing to use it and run the risk of getting slapped with a life sentence over trivial shit. So don’t see it as much of a deterrent if it was to increase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Its certainly not too lenient

The impact 4 years inside, we know its 2 in reality is extremely significant

More years will not be a deterrent because I dont think these youts are thinking along those lines in the first place. Jail or carryin a knife isnt the choice they face in their personal situations.

We need much more preventative measures

What preventative measures do you think would work? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...