FAO Man:Barbers

JOHN DOE

Lol my barber had one eritrean younger, I walked in said he had about 3 but his young one was there. All I do is get a fade and a shape so I was calm, can't mess up much

Gave me one of the slickest cuts I've ever had, almost slapped my normal barber for keeping him hidden

Now i try and see that guy.

• Upvote 1

Loo

Hope you aint planning on sitting back in ur original guys chair

Not built for that.

loooooool...so what ur gonna find a whole new babers or sit in the other mans chair with the original man calling you judas under his breath??

Might have to dip from that barbers all together, not just for the fact its political, but for the fact the idea of appointments is appealing. who was it that got their hair cut at the caucasian superchain CP or Fresh? 

Might have to make the switch to SliderCuts....seeing man like Anthony Joshua and Reggie Yates walk out with diamond cut precision trims got me contemplating the switch up.

Proper appointments would suit me. I like the banter in the barbers, but too many black barbershops have a very slack understanding of an opening time. If you say you open at 9.00am, it's a pisstake for you to turn up at 10.00am. Not all of us have all day to cotch in the barbers. I think a lot of barbers get too into the social hub aspect of the place and forget they're running businesses. 

• Upvote 1

Man are complaining about a £15 trim these times if I went to an A+ barbers it's £50-£60.

£30 for a clean up in between cuts.

Who the fuck spends that on trims tho?

Only white women and back door merchants spend that much

/

12- 15 for beard and hair cut is standard

Appointments ain't necessary tbh. Difference is European and Asian barbers are professional, blacks ain't.

Probably the wrong thread but as relevant as I could find. I URGENTLY need to find a good barber in East, preferably not too far a commute from Canary Wharf that will do me justice for a wedding on Saturday.

Vipers, please, help.

note: I have a regular barber but he's been off the pace lately, don't want to risk him having an off game on day like this.

Edit: Or north, but again can't be doing moses missions as im pressed for time as is.

go Humphrey in canning town

but be prepared for a loooooooong wait

best to go first thing in the morning or during the day

the shop is on hermit road e16 next to a griller chicken shop

i used to go there but no more i cant be doing some 3 hr wait for a trim every week

Is that shop that has India & Skandal as the main barbers?

went for a quick trim earlier. 10 min wait n i was in the seat lol u man on some 3 hour waits

/

why do africans lie too much bout shit they dont need to lool some new barber in the shop today. frm trinidad. guy asks me where im from n i explain in full then hes like oh raah u from same place as janvier??? (main barber/di barseman)

im like nah hes from burundi. man hears me n obvs tries to style it n im jus there like whhhhyyy liee then put me in some awkward situation

every1 knows his history so fuck knows why hes tryna lie to the trini guy

i got dat kevin spacey hairline in 2013 so i just go bold now

been bold almost 2 yrs now n i do not regret

bein able to walk out the yard not worryin bout havin to brush ur hair etc

gd feeling

this is me soon. the lord cursed my hairline kmft

Probably the wrong thread but as relevant as I could find. I URGENTLY need to find a good barber in East, preferably not too far a commute from Canary Wharf that will do me justice for a wedding on Saturday.

Vipers, please, help.

note: I have a regular barber but he's been off the pace lately, don't want to risk him having an off game on day like this.

Edit: Or north, but again can't be doing moses missions as im pressed for time as is.

i used to go there but no more i cant be doing some 3 hr wait for a trim every week

humphrey used to trim with them guys in strerling 

then e fell out with them and opened his own ting a few door away 

now he is the only barber in there. my man actually takes an 1 hr minimum for reach trim 

Vipers, please, help.

humphrey used to trim with them guys in strerling

then e fell out with them and opened his own ting a few door away

now he is the only barber in there. my man actually takes an 1 hr minimum for reach trim

These barbers are rivals

Forever falling out

My barber has moved shop seven times in seven years

1) He steals his colleagues customers more like they jump ship

2) he will have someone the chair and six others waiting for a trim while the other barber is sweeping the dust off the shop floor

3) The main one is money disputes

They charge £10-£15 a trim but some customers will tip him £10-£20 extra which will make the other barbers salty so they raise the rental price of his chair

I go Doyley's Thornton Heath. I now live an hour away from there and still travel there.

/

New barber in there a few months now. No one was available except him and he sat in his chair. I thought long and hard and then styled it out like I wasn't waiting for anyone and told him trim me.

SICK TRIM. Shaped me up nicely and shaped my beard different. All the barbers are cool but even they was like "That's not usually how you have your hair. Rock that though".

Second time I told him bald me off and just gimme a good beard shape up. SICK. Don't wanna make out I only want him to trim me because they others are heavy as well but you know when you been going to a barbers so long you don't even tell them what you want they just pick up the sheers and trim you.  :lmao: More time I try go in there early when he's there, knowing most people still aren't comfortable with someone new and let him trim me.

• Upvote 2

I need a new barbers in south, my guys been MIA for a good while now...I was actually burning fuel searching ends for a quietish barber on a Saturday to trim my head.

Ended up back in my usual shop letting the guy I usually par for my regular guy cut my hair. Lets not forget the ridiculous 90+mins waiting time.

This is the 3rd time in a row ive had to allow him cut me while my guy is out thr country. Its going to be peak when he returns, how can I suddenly go back to parring him...I cant tbh