Another snake in the grass...

Em Dott

lol nah imagine a man you met on the internet, turns out to be kinda cool, you post on the same forum, he talks about his life, uploads his music, seems a sound lad

you exchange personal facebooks, with that comes access to pictures, real life stories, pictures of friends family etc etc, you still think this guy is cool, you continue to build a friendship (no homo) with the guy, you tell him about some personal woes or misfortunes, the same guy consoles you, and even offers to help....

THEN.. LOGS OUT

and then logs in....

as one of his two or more (who knows) E personas and then completely and utterly says some of the most disrepectful sh*t ever to you, After you probably just confided in man you know lol, f*ck*ng hell, only on the internet.

Jekyll-and-hyde.jpg

• Upvote 3

As Wreckz said the only other conclusion is E.Morgan is his side chick and he dont want to get caught out

because what was done normally only a female would do something like that..... its not a male trait.

but the VVV character is 100% him

Loooooooooooool Goddaz, could it be A.M? If it is, I'll back you hahahaha

[A.M is an ex-friend of mine who Goddaz used to see, she is a pathological liar, and I was just telling him in PMs the other day that I wouldn't be surprised if she was Gayle tbh, she's THAT DEEP]

She used to post on RWD a little back in the day too, like 2004-06 times, think her name was Birrrrrrrminham chick or something, can't remember though

But seriously, this evidence is looking kinda deep yo.

He slipped from the clutches of death by escaping Ugandas civil war environment and then had to adapt quickly to his new urban surroundings.
----------------Now playing: Bashy - Turning Me Off
ye 2003ish he first landed here.
No babes it was no where near '2003ish' according to goddaz himself he came to the uk in september 1988, he done a track called 'Hoping' on the 'Be Yourself' where he talks about his journey to the UK, came out in 2004ish i thinkhttp://www.zshare.net/audio/5178411211b9e502/
na he actually came here in 2003. trust me babes

Trying to tell him when exactly he landed

:rofl:

smh guy is a loser

I'm at bus stop tryna hold back tears. Nah

:rofl:

As Wreckz said the only other conclusion is E.Morgan is his side chick and he dont want to get caught out

because what was done normally only a female would do something like that..... its not a male trait.

[A.M is an ex-friend of mine who Goddaz used to see, she is a pathological liar, and I was just telling him in PMs the other day that I wouldn't be surprised if she was Gayle tbh, she's THAT DEEP]

She used to post on RWD a little back in the day too, like 2004-06 times, think her name was Birrrrrrrminham chick or something, can't remember though

:/

What u on about?

Ur ex could be gayle??

This sounds like ur trying to throw man a bone

No point he's already gnawed his own leg off.

• Upvote 1

I dont get this

shes a ex friend

but she could be gayle

:confused:

What u on about?

Ur ex could be gayle??

Loooooooool, no I was saying she's that sneaky, like gayle. Sarcasm went straight over your head there, but yeah, she's actually mad, I wouldn't put it past her to do something like this, but all the knowing titan's fb etc wouldn't make sense, hence why I said the bit about the evidence pointing straight at Goddaz at the end

• Downvote 1

What u on about?

Ur ex could be gayle??

Loooooooool, no I was saying she's that sneaky, like gayle. Sarcasm went straight over your head there, but yeah, she's actually mad, I wouldn't put it past her to do something like this, but all the knowing titan's fb etc wouldn't make sense, hence why I said the bit about the evidence pointing straight at Goddaz at the end

That's not sarcasm.

• Upvote 3

fd

fd

dsf

fds

ds

Gayle and Goddaz were 'going out'

that is f*cked

/

Nah i still want Goddaz to come out of this and prove that it ain't him.

I can't believe it.

It's so f*cked, i don't understand the motive. Gayle, i can understand 'cause he's some next level deev and he has a motive. However, this sh*t is worst 'cause there's no motive. It's like he's caught red handed as well

You can't even defend the guy. A man with a wife and kids!!!

I actually remember vvv was upping pics of certain users. Even in that sh*t he said to me about lekkle puny self, I had a feeling that character had seen other pics because the only pics of me ever on this forum there was no way to telling was slim. You would have to have seen other pics.

This sh*t is so f*cked. I'm glad Gayle got exposed so that I got to find out about this sh*t.

e.morgan and goddaz have the same typing style

capital letters at the start of a sentence, capital I and full stop at the end of a sentence

and the use of commas

ermm..

Think he's trying to say man was born in England...

Plot thickens

• Upvote 3

thinkin about it some other things aren't matching up

i was gona say why are people suprised by this seems as he's admitted to fleeing his country n leavin his baby in the middle of a war where children are raped and killed to play house in a village in essex

but if he came here in 89 how old is this bloke? breedin bush women from the age of 12?

thinkin about it.....goddaz when is this film about ur life finally hittin the shelves? u gonna include all the made up bits?

don't he claim to be some businessman? bet he's a milkman

• Upvote 4