Tarzan 3 - (N*&&&R pass approved yeah?)

Afroman

If black people have already ripped the belly out of the word through reappropriation, then why not rip the heart and soul out of it as well by allowing white people to use it as a term of endearment, and therefore render the original meaning completely a thing of the past, making it a symbol of black peoples uprising against oppression, but also a measure of their cultural impact. But that's just me playing devils advocate.

TRANSLATION: I really want to use the word please please PLEASE.

Listen white man. White people already say one thing and mean another. We already go through discrimination and people hating and not showing their face or real feelings. It's bad enough people say "Good morning. how was your weekend?" knowing fully well they hate you, without them calling us "niggas" as a term of endearment knowing fully well they want us on the next boat out of here.

I can already imagine the joy on their faces singing along to their favourite hip hop song freely using the word.

GTFOH.

Your claiming others to be racist towards you but you seem insecure and racist towards whites and you wonder why people look down on you

• Downvote 1

:rofl:

Dust ether

I would assume Dappy has black friends like yourself 10+ years - close to the family ect

so by your logic its ok then...?

/

I don't have a problem with it

just sour black people who have nothing better to do making a big issue out of nothing ...

By my logic ye it's ok

But listen to this. I dont know dappy. His bedrins that gave him the pass don't represent all black people. So if he says it away from them and holds licks it's to be expected. Would I try and give dappy the big boot for saying suttin I would accept from MY boy ofc.

Hypocritical ye but not everything is black and white

lol youngs teflon not having it

https://twitter.com/YoungsTeflon

One of d only UK rappers I seen mention it.

Where the fuck is trillin 2 also

Just for a bit of transparency

How many black people on here have honestly been called a nigger in the context that the original term was made?

Someone i couldn't see shouted it at me when i was walkin in to my block in Kennington

Its been used around me but not directed at me also but i suppose it was indirect at me

An my sister has had it shouted at her also

i found myself at a house party in stains some years ago

late in the night the girls dad came out of nowhere shouting & screaming what are these niggers boys doing here? all u fucking niggers get out of my house now!!!! fuck off

/

walking in harlow high street some group of white lads kept shouting oi nigger! fuck off u coon!! go back to africa u nigger c*nt

they started walking towards me fast like they were gonna rush man so i kicked, lucky for me they was a fed near by so i just went to him and they backed off, told him what was happening etc

other times it was just cars driving past shouting nigger

• Upvote 1

i found myself at a house party in stains some years ago

late in the night the girls dad came out of nowhere shouting & screaming what are these niggers boys doing here? all u f*cking niggers get out of my house now!!!! f*ck off

/

walking in harlow high street some group of white lads kept shouting oi nigger! f*ck off u coon!! go back to africa u nigger c*nt

they started walking towards me fast like they were gonna rush man so i kicked, lucky for me they was a fed near by so i just went to him and they backed off, told him what was happening etc

other times it was just cars driving past shouting nigger

maybe some people have a certain look

do you have a certain 'feeble/easy' look?

• Downvote 2