Instagram

Stig

On 25/01/2018 at 3:48 PM, JOHN DOE said:

and he is using donations from regular people to travel the world and be labelled as some good guy 

he is a fraud 

his charity wasn't even registered at one point , where is the accountability for where the money is spent 

not to mention he is some cringey guy nyamming on fruit like its puss 

???

Nah I'm cryyying

How did I just let out some involuntary shreak

:rofl:

Yamming on fruit like it's puss you nah

I'm dead

On 26/01/2018 at 3:05 AM, hardface said:

You lot seem to be hating a lil tooooo much. Let him get all the woke p*ssy he can get

Most people can see whats what with him but if the needy are helped along the way....

They’re mad they don’t get ‘woke’ p*ssy ?

Give tanks

This particular top 3 doa joint used to have crystals falling out of her brassier every time I would undress

Never ever made sense to me cos she would not allow me to pick up these crystals with my bare hand due to fear of my energy transferring into the crystal but was perfectly happy to allow my bareback c*ck to make its best attempt at touching her third rib

??‍♂️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trap God said:

Give tanks

This particular top 3 doa joint used to have crystals falling out of her brassier every time I would undress

Never ever made sense to me cos she would not allow me to pick up these crystals with my bare hand due to fear of my energy transferring into the crystal but was perfectly happy to allow my bareback c*ck to make its best attempt at touching her third rib

??‍♂️

:rofl::rofl: