The Champions League Final 2012 - Football League Play-off Finals

User

im done.

it's over.

cant be f*cked with football anymore.

the scum have shown if you spend enough you can win it all, theres no point to any of it, back in the day they had 8,000 at home in the f*ck*ng premier leauge!!!! and they were only there cause of the headhunters/NF .

truly disgusted they have lifted this trophy,,,terry lampard cole drogba....

nah f*ck this, its worse than wwe,

im out.

bring on the cricket

• Downvote 2

ashley coles performance tonight needs to go down in history. best chelsea player on the pitch

The amount of life they caught is mad but thats football

im done.

it's over.

cant be f*cked with football anymore.

the scum have shown if you spend enough you can win it all, theres no point to any of it, back in the day they had 8,000 at home in the f*ck*ng premier leauge!!!! and they were only there cause of the headhunters/NF .

truly disgusted they have lifted this trophy,,,terry lampard cole drogba....

nah f*ck this, its worse than wwe,

im out.

bring on the cricket

The irony. Your club pays Nedum Onuoha 80k a week.

• Upvote 6

& I really don't care for Spurs. But I really hope they manage to not regress over the Summer. Since Levy got his act together after Jol (although Ramos didn't work out) they have been an example of how to run a football club efficiently and successfully.

We lost one top class player and three good ones and it has completely ruined us for atleast a couple of years.

I hope this gets Redknapp the sack. He's saying he achieved what he set out to do because he KNOWS he never should have blown a 13 point lead. At one point I'm sure they was 2 points off TOP.

He should be sacked for a disgraceful second half to the season. Overall he's got NOTHING to be pleased about. Nothing whatsoever.

I can't even be arsed to laugh at Tott'num fans. Seeing Nasri (I don't mind Clichy), and now Chelsea lift silverware I'm looking at the dons in my team thinking "Are you man seeing this? Are you guys even SERIOUS about football".

• Downvote 1

ashely cole >>>>

been championing him on here for nearly 10 years through all the cashley stuff and the vibrating phone ting

was easily most hated guy on here

just rubbed it in all your faces

/

was cheering chelsea last night even though i hate JT but bosingwa done him good....proper nice..... look at the pic on SSN of chelsea lifting the cup even lampard has been shifted out bosingwa in the middle

what a guy

If Di Mateo is smart he will leave and go out on a high and then can walk into nearly any job in europe next season

also am i hearing Redknap is 2nd fav for the chelsea job ?

lol if i was a spurs fan now arry wouldnt be alive

AND i know arsenal hate spurs blah blah blah but how can you man be cheer leading chelsea last night WTF they are now the undisputed biggest club in the south.....you cant sing "shit club no history" anymore...what they have achieved in the last 15 years eclipses all the other london sides history

• Upvote 2

ashely cole >>>>

been championing him on here for nearly 10 years through all the cashley stuff and the vibrating phone ting

was easily most hated guy on here

just rubbed it in all your faces

/

was cheering chelsea last night even though i hate JT but bosingwa done him good....proper nice..... look at the pic on SSN of chelsea lifting the cup even lampard has been shifted out bosingwa in the middle

what a guy

If Di Mateo is smart he will leave and go out on a high and then can walk into nearly any job in europe next season

also am i hearing Redknap is 2nd fav for the chelsea job ?

lol if i was a spurs fan now arry wouldnt be alive

AND i know arsenal hate spurs blah blah blah but how can you man be cheer leading chelsea last night WTF they are now the undisputed biggest club in the south.....you cant sing "sh*t club no history" anymore...what they have achieved in the last 15 years eclipses all the other london sides history

No it doesnt

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

f*ck Chelsea. Still a sh*t club regardless

That was the luckiest champions league campaign I've ever witnessed.

I pray we show some ambition in the transfer market this summer. It burned me seeing City and Chelsea clearing up.

7 f*ck*ng years

• Upvote 2