London Trocadero will close for good on February 25

Creed Diskenth

Most of the arcades that were worth anything have probably been sold off now hence why all the ones left are crap or broken. They are apparently for sale too though lol.

Went in there last year and all that was in there were crappy cheap shops selling tourist tat and that one cosplay shop that drew in the anime nerds who like to wear pikachu hats.

Is the cinemas still there?

Most of the arcades that were worth anything have probably been sold off now hence why all the ones left are crap or broken. They are apparently for sale too though lol.

Went in there last year and all that was in there were crappy cheap shops selling tourist tat and that one cosplay shop that drew in the anime nerds who like to wear pikachu hats.

idk y but I'm creasing 

idk y but I'm creasing 

hes right though

literally some dead indoor market with dem shops ud see down your local high st

mobile phone covers.. luggage etc...fucking heartbreaking and dusty

not surprised it's closing tbh

went there just before christmas, it was a painful sight if you used to roll there in the good days

i couldn't believe such a place existed in such prime location

like they were loads of those here today gone tomorrow type shops selling bullshit

proper dead out

keep the good memories & never venture there, really sad 

Man I miss arcades, even Sega Park in Wood Green used to be decent (obvs it didn't touch Sega World). I remember going to a birthday party when I was younger when they rented out the place and closed it to the public. Free-to-play on arcades was the coolest thing ever.

Gonna find a MAME emulator and try relive the days.

Nokia Face Off days. One of my most vivid memories is going there one Saturday eve with the girls. we sighted this group of boys scoping

then i clocked one like 'aye u look familiar ' he said 'yh i swear ur that chick that got shifted with me'

trocs was always bringing the most unlikely of people back together