Grenfell Tower Fire, Latimer Road, W11

Agony

1 hour ago, FA23 said:

Gambino is exactly that undeducated majority who get involved in politics.

The idiot didn't even vote.

I did actually wonder why he wasn't getting involved in this topic but i realised yesterday that he is one of those who's is too dim to see how this is 100% political.

But Low and behold it becomes a point of interest when the right wing create bullshit narratives and victim blaming that is tailored to tap in to these guys levels of intelligence to gloss over the real perpetrators of this crime (guess what gambino - it isn't the cladding company)

You're a c*nt but I c/s this 100%... The likes of Bino are the reason politicians and media companies just look at the 'general public' as bunch of easily manipulated and gullible mongs

• Upvote 1

Seen these gambino types even trying to blame the new labour mp based on the misleading wording from this standard article.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/labours-new-kensington-mp-was-on-housing-scrutiny-committee-a3566661.html%3famp

The woman was on the scrutiny board and has been campaigning against the gentrification and shoddy management of public housing for years.

• Upvote 2

Just seen another one arguing that the cladding is the 'lefty greens' fault because it was put up to reduce co2 emissions :lol:

/

seen gambino even throwing in the David Vance lie about the queen getting jeered. Guy is a sucker.

Yet they complain people looking for answers are politicising this.

6 minutes ago, PascalMoriarty said:

Seen the express allude to it being down to "eu regulations" that the other cladding wasn't put up. 

Imagine using this as a soft nod to brexit. 

Yet the one they put up is banned in Germany ?

he needs to sekkle kinda..

public pressure ye but them kind of moves if sincere should be done behind closed doors

dont wanna see this hijacked or turned into point scoring

• Downvote 6

Nah he supposed to be showing and telling tbh

• Upvote 3

what pisses me off about this bullshit though, is these idiots dont even realise this is an assault on the working class, the exact same fucking people theyre calling out for to "put our people first" thats what the whole issue is about FFS, the poor have been systematically just cut off from the rest of society, look at places like Margate, coastal towns, the north etc, this is just ONE aspect, the gradual dismantling of social housing, not even touching education, healthcare, social care etc. we're talking housing that could house "our people", housing that would be affordable, safe, long term. but certain idiots just cant see past MUH LEFTY LIBRULLZ, SJWS MUZLEMS. who do they think will be next. 

also IMO people need to stop looking at Theresa May and screaming at her, look at how much was donated and how people just coordinated shit together, people even donated cars ffs, we already know May cant really do anything but sound bites, focus needs to be on the community

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

what pisses me off about this bullshit though, is these idiots dont even realise this is an assault on the working class

victims were the wrong colour

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Kuffir said:

he needs to sekkle kinda..

public pressure ye but them kind of moves if sincere should be done behind closed doors

dont wanna see this hijacked or turned into point scoring

it's point scoring at this point if he was in her position he would be diving and ducking too

18 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

what pisses me off about this bullshit though, is these idiots dont even realise this is an assault on the working class, the exact same fucking people theyre calling out for to "put our people first" thats what the whole issue is about FFS, the poor have been systematically just cut off from the rest of society, look at places like Margate, coastal towns, the north etc, this is just ONE aspect, the gradual dismantling of social housing, not even touching education, healthcare, social care etc. we're talking housing that could house "our people", housing that would be affordable, safe, long term. but certain idiots just cant see past MUH LEFTY LIBRULLZ, SJWS MUZLEMS. who do they think will be next. 

also IMO people need to stop looking at Theresa May and screaming at her, look at how much was donated and how people just coordinated shit together, people even donated cars ffs, we already know May cant really do anything but sound bites, focus needs to be on the community

See i agree with the sentiment here. However doing this gives the government a free ride. 

Remember the big society campaign. It was dressed up as people within comunities doing things for themselves and helping your neighbour type thing. In reality it was reallly done to cut fundimg and provisions to youth and communtiy services.

The balance has got to be right here

The communtiy has come together fantastically (like the always do) we have a right to expect the authorities to come correct here too. 

• Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

victims were the wrong colour

Basically this ultimatley comes down to race, to the majority of this country to people like gambino this incident might as well been the US bombing and killing over 100 civillians in Raqqa the week after London Bridge. 

• Upvote 4

I'm sick of Gambitchno. Fuck you Gambino, fuck your family, fuck anyone that looks like you and fuck anyone who likes you!

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, Kompressor said:

See i agree with the sentiment here. However doing this gives the government a free ride. 

Remember the big society campaign. It was dressed up as people within comunities doing things for themselves and helping your neighbour type thing. In reality it was reallly done to cut fundimg and provisions to youth and communtiy services.

The balance has got to be right here

The communtiy has come together fantastically (like the always do) we have a right to expect the authorities to come correct here too. 

yeah i feel that, but i feel that can be better tackled by the opposition to point out where cuts have greatly affected things and work to bring them back. 

but you're right, they cant be let off scott free 

25 minutes ago, Admin. said:

Basically this ultimatley comes down to race, to the majority of this country to people like gambino this incident might as well been the US bombing and killing over 100 civillians in Raqqa the week after London Bridge. 

100% people usually have empathy for people who look like them.

reason why we have french avis after those attacks and do jack shit when it happens in Turkey.  

we even see it in here to an extent. 

1 hour ago, QPR Dee said:

"our people" "ordinary people" etc = white people regardless of class

That's the real. Thats why a daily daemon struggling as a cashier in margate lidl will write wild comments, sitting in his own plastic tower block. 

• Upvote 3

thread is toxic

eve that msg pushes the boundaries of accepted retardation in racism

3 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

thread is toxic

fuckin hell, the state of the country is mad.

I am not being racist but

Piss off 

Own your racism 

1 hour ago, Trap God said:

Nah he supposed to be showing and telling tbh

Why is he?

Election result shows that those people aren't the giant majority that we all thought they were

It's just vocal toxicity