Femme Fatale - UPDATE

FemmexFatale

Lord have mercy. 

I know of a similar situation where the dad has custody of the little boy. As the ex was having her flat being used to host dusty meetups with druggy scum and all sorts of slackness.

Had to tell my boy to just get his child out of that place and not knock her out. He was sorely tempted to but their is no winner from that.

My best friend was in the same situation few years back her first daughter has now been adopted out and her two other kids been adopted by her baby dads family

My mate let man rule her and give her a bad name

She is now running her own business renting own place but still she will never get them back until there 16

All i can say is start a nex fam with someone else cus u will never get her bk unless u sort ur shit out wid rix he holds ur cards right nw

• Downvote 2

My best friend was in the same situation few years back her first daughter has now been adopted out and her two other kids been adopted by her baby dads family

My mate let man rule her and give her a bad name

She is now running her own business renting own place but still she will never get them back until there 16

All i can say is start a nex fam with someone else cus u will never get her bk unless u sort ur sh*t out wid rix he holds ur cards right nw

lol@ letting your best friend go through this and them still being your best friend

slap yourself

twice

shes going to have social services at the birth of her next child/ she might not even get to hold them

Nope he didnt win custody of anything he has residency thats all which i allowed because she has her little sis there now.....so shes happy but she belongs with me not him and someone trying to play mum

What you call him and someone trying to play mum is a stable home environment that makes your daughter happy and her happiness should be the most important thing in this situation.

• Upvote 1

Hi

Sorry to interrupt your fun here.

To clarify, I do have custody of our child - as you are aware, the order you are referring to was in place until it broke down due to your behaviour/mental instability and you were also returning our child home whilst clearly under the influence of drugs.

This order wasn't in place long before you managed to mess up. I gave you multiple chances during this period as I am aware you have some issues.

Due to this not getting resolved between us, I have advised you to take this matter back to court. As discussed on a number of occasions contact between me and you isn't required at this time.

To make matters worse, amongst the numerous other letters I receive from them - Social services sent me a letter last week to advise you have been served an eviction notice due to housing finding cannabis in your house and filthy conditions. So you expect our daughter to stay with you where?

Our daughter is fine and happy with me, and of course she always will be. She has been with me for the last 3 years and has thrived in my care.

She is currently allowed contact with your family, but you are a cause for concern, it makes no difference that you are her maternal mother.

I'm not sure why you continue to come on here, it doesn't annoy me or even upset me - it just further confirms that I am currently doing the right thing.

Nobody on this website knows me in real life, it is entertainment to them but this is life to me.

If you can sort your life out then please get in touch - Until then please bugger off.

Kind regards,

Rix

I must address this first. I can almost guarantee that NOBODY finds this even remotely entertaining.

/

Now, onto more positive things. God bless you and your situation. Men shouldn't receive praise for doing sh*t they're supposed to be doing but you're not supposed to be doing this. Good man and well done for taking care of home and your children. Have no contact with this woman AT ALL. While it's nice for us to actually get BOTH sides of the story and not have to hear her half arsed lies making her out to be the victim, I feel you should put no more energy into this and yes MODS you should lock this now. Not because we shouldn't know what's going on but clearly because this girl shouldn't be on here she should be sorting her life out.

Having your child whilst under the influence of drugs is nothing short of disgraceful. F**k you to hell for that. You're a vile, selfish human being who thinks she's entitled to her child because she's the mother. And now you're homeless. I hope Rix is receiving the benefits for the children. Are you even paying child support since you're not in custody of the children?

How f**king DARE you come on here and play victim. Kick her off the damn forum and force this waste of oxygen to go and clean up herself, get off the drugs and focus on building a relationship with her daughter eventually.